Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question On Event Weapons

omgeveryone9

Question

Will the hand cannons be available after the event at a later date or are these like the strun wraith/snipetron vandal and can't be accessed by people who haven't participated in the event? I can't do 100 missions because I have stuff other than video games that I have to do for the next seven days and by bloody 4G internet can't give me a reliable connection (curse you T-Mobile and your crappy 4G services). Oh well, It's not like this event will decide my fate forever.

5 answers to this question

Play solo.

The mission isn't so hard and you can play solo whithout problems on a mobile connexion.

The connexion is use to record your progression when you finish the mission, if you got some trouble during the mission, no problem, just take the connexion back before leave.

Do not feed too much hope for a later release of the weapon, only mod and the frost prime BP were release after an event.

Think Wraith and vandal weapon are rare weapon, and event exclusivity (missed the vandal snipetron event, got to deal with it)

Edited by ZeGreymane

Play solo.

The mission isn't so hard and you can play solo whithout problems on a mobile connexion.

The connexion is use to record your progression when you finish the mission, if you got some trouble during the mission, no problem, just take the connexion back before leave.

Do not feed too much hope for a later release of the weapon, only mod and the frost prime BP were release after an event.

Think Wraith and vandal weapon are rare weapon, and event exclusivity (missed the vandal snipetron event, got to deal with it)

Fights grinner and faces with three heavy gunners and a bombard all at once

Fights corpus and deals with 3 elite crewmen, 6 MOAs, and 4 crewmen all at once

The only time I finished a solo mission and sacrificing 2 revives the game does not count it

FML...

Fighting against the Grineer is tough, Naplams need a nerf hammer pretty bad. Abuse Shield Ospreys by haning out right around the edge of their range, and running in and out when on fire..

Fighting the Corpus is easy, everything but the techs are squishies, and those have 4x multipliers with no armor against ap/elec

Edited by Darzk