Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't get Teshin statue but got tea set- please help,DE

wizardeiges

I watched your streams from start to finish and received no dax statue. This is incredibly disappointing as i've been requesting its return for over a year in loads of threads and even going as far as to tweet at steve,rebecca,pablo,and a couple other DE staff requesting that the teshin statue return.

The Drop for it during the sacrifice promotion didn't work at all while everything else did.Zen desk Support couldn't help me at the time.

Now recently after waiting so long and requesting it for so long,the statue came back and once again I watched the stream but didn't get the reward.
The stream after that,again,I got the sacrifice tea set with zero issue. So there doesn't seem to be any issue with my account linked to my twitch account.

Yes the stream was 720p or higher,yes I watched for at least 30 minutes (I watched for the entire stream duration),,yes the tab was open,nothing was muted,my status was set to online on twitch. I followed all requirements and they all worked for the tea set but they did not work with the teshin statue.

I really hope this can be corrected. 😞

8 hours ago, Navahija said:

so to me it was the other way around. i got the statue but not the tea set. i would gladly barter but that isn't possible. i got the operator tiara  as well so the drops just skip a day?

I don't understand it either.

I've had my accounts linked for a very long time and the only times I can remember that something wasn't properly rewarded was the first time the dax statue was a twitch drop and then the athodai weapon during the twitchcon stream recently.
These two things aside,I don't think i've ever had issues with twitch drops.  Other than the latest dax statue twitch drop which also didn't work,

Archived