Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looks Like 3 - 2

Gorthandel

Wait, is it honestly just one planet? I mean, unless the fighting gets more intense to the point that one node would be contested for half a day, we'd be done with this by Saturday, would be kinda a bummer for those who are busy and thought that the event would extend to next Wednesday... 

This is what ive been seeing all around the forums, in the 2(?) days this event has been running. People only making a decision on the rewards not long term effects of choosing a side. I am going to fight for the corpus, even though i hate them with all my soul, i would rather stop the spread of the Grineer. But rewards are what most people are after.

I assume it's only because of people need Catalyst rathen than Reactor.

And it's kinda bad, actually.

Yea. I'm not seeing a good end to this event. There's too many questions left unanswered as to how battle division will resolve and what sort of rewards people can expect. The immediate gain seems to be the biggest drive right now...

That said, a week is a pretty long time, so lets hope the answers come soon so we can start making headway towards the good stuff.

Wait, is it honestly just one planet? I mean, unless the fighting gets more intense to the point that one node would be contested for half a day, we'd be done with this by Saturday, would be kinda a bummer for those who are busy and thought that the event would extend to next Wednesday... 

It is 100% guaranteed to last until next wednesday at 12pm EDT.

Seeing how this whole event is flawed i'm back to my merc attitude, biggest rewards gets me.

Yea....i want the corpus hand gun after all.....and i really dont like the look of the new Grineer weapon. this is how i partially made my choice on picking sides, and thinking about what will happen after one side wins.

The problem is that the lore part of the event isn't been taken seriously kind of like the previous events. People aren't going to give a damn about saving the Tenno when a Orokin Reactor is on the table to grab.

There is no visual consequence from what we can see and sadly DE should have presented that initially when the event started. Heck we didn't even get a cutscene. The event in total seems maybe a tad bit lazy to what we all hoped for.

The problem is that the lore part of the event isn't been taken seriously kind of like the previous events. People aren't going to give a damn about saving the Tenno when a Orokin Reactor is on the table to grab.

There is no visual consequence from what we can see and sadly DE should have presented that initially when the event started. Heck we didn't even get a cutscene. The event in total seems maybe a tad bit lazy to what we all hoped for.

Based on gefu's behavior, I think the animation team is over-worked/under-funded.