Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth abilities not fusing properly

(XBOX)ZeusBaxter

When helminth first came out and I placed roar on my Valkyr it would go on just my c loadout. Had to remove and spend more resources to then try again and place it on a,b and c. It worked. And it's been there until today. I decided to try and put xatas whisper on my a loadout. Not only did it apply itself forcibly across my b and c profiles, which I did not select. Now even if I remove all the infusion (says I still have roar in b and c even though xatas has taken over all three profiles). Now I can't put roar on at all. Even if I remove everything and spend MORE resources again.  Anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix it? I'd really like to use the system as intended and have xatas on my a and roar on my c loadout.

Got roar to go back on but only if I select every profile slot. At least I can revert it but I do believe there's a bug somehweret in the helminth system and infusing on the slots you dictate and only those.. I would love to have xatas, dispensary and roar respectively across my a,b and c as the system is intended to work. But as the system is working now. That can't happen it seems.

Archived