Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Thematic Helminth Abilities for Titania and Ivara?

LarenaBot

Question

The two Warframes I like the most are Titania and Ivara, but both have abilities I find myself not using very much (Tribute and Navigator)

So I probably want to replace those, but I'm not sure with what. And I dont wanna just go with the meta and use Roar or Dispensary or Pillage (the latter two seem really annoying to farm anyway) I want something thematic.

For Titania, I don't use Razorwing a lot. So I want something to improve survivability. options I'm considering:

Well of Life. Survivability that is a lot better than Upsurge, good replacement for losing out on what little DR Thorns had. Makes sense for a fairy queen to heal.

Molt: shed she cocoon. Nice distraction ability, may be a bit redundant with Lantern?

Smite: Decent crowd damage, makes sense to have an ability of the Fairy King. Doesnt increase survivability *much* unless the radiation proc plays out favorably?

For Ivara, I'm really not sure what I want on her. Survivability, she already has. So a good crowd killer would maybe be nice but there arent a lot of those that fit her. Silence, Shooting Gallery, and Molt (listen frogs could... shed their skin. Maybe. Probably not) all feel thematic. But I'm not sure they add much.

9 answers to this question

Im not a huge fan of titania, but i think her tribute is worth keeping as thorns and dust are good survival abilities. Even if you just used one of them. Remember that that damage resistance from thorns is 50%. Added to the accuracy debuff of thorns (also 50%) its actually a handy survival tool. If your really looking to swap it, maybe null star if youve got high strength? Shooting gallery might be good too. Wisps one may be good, dont know if it would have good synergy with any other abilities though.

For Ivara, Grendals toxin damage buff might be a good fit for you.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

Im not a huge fan of titania, but i think her tribute is worth keeping as thorns and dust are good survival abilities. Even if you just used one of them. Remember that that damage resistance from thorns is 50%. Added to the accuracy debuff of thorns (also 50%) its actually a handy survival tool. If your really looking to swap it, maybe null star if youve got high strength? Shooting gallery might be good too. Wisps one may be good, dont know if it would have good synergy with any other abilities though.

For Ivara, Grendals toxin damage buff might be a good fit for you.

Null star scales with duration, pretty much requires max duration and augment to be effective. Breach Surge is great with high range and positive strenght and also kinda fits for Titania. (cast animation for sure, looks hilarious on Grendel)

For Ivara Nourish is straight forward but ok, i'd consider Lull so I won't be switching arrows constantly or Gara s Spectrorage with augment for endless energy. 

Titania+Harrow = Mothra....   condemn chains enemies down and you could pretend its caterpiller spit.  

Ivara try the marked for Death skill,  that fits and sounds very awesome on her...  She is stealthed, marks an enemy and then snipes them or sneaks up and stealth kills them.....PERFECT???  (navigator is a cool skill lol.  Have you ever chucked or shot through a nova portal with navigator on open world maps heh)

Spectrorage + Spectrosiphon for both.  

Because you need energy and this provides crowd control and pretty much endless energy which both need for amazing up time.  

It also groups enemies wonderfully and works very well with most builds with enough range.

Since Ivara and Titania cant regen unless getting health orbs this does the trick.

Also makes assimilate Nyx pretty much unstoppable and you are not so trapped into using Zenuric etc.  You can easily switch to another focus school.  

Edit = its also thematic.  Titania shows you reflections of your true self and makes you fight you.  Fairies do that with illusions. 

Ivara is all about misdirection.  This allows you to create more distractions because the enemy can't see their assailant 

Archived