Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

missing rewards and how to get it question

Hashie1000

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

i logged in twice this week and got 2 rewards only

What were you expecting to get? Maybe I missed a note about the event that gives us interesting things this week.

5 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

why dont we get it as reward for finishing the mission

Which mission?

Same thing happened to me the last few weeks. Support says they can't give drop but if you unlink and relink account and rewards should work. It doesn't always work though. I linked account before streams started and only got 2/4 drops this week.

I've made a post in bug report and submitted tickets. I've seen several other posts and comments about it. DE knows about it but I doubt anything will be done for quite some time.

28 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

also the tea set is a reward once for finishing th sacrifice quest..didnt u know that?

I certainly didn't get it from a quest, and I can find no evidence it ever came from one. Can you post your link to that? I might be owed a second one that I missed out on.

With your information I could find that you have to watch streams for 30 minutes to get the drops. Logging in is totally irrelevant, so I am unsure why you even mentioned it. 

50 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

also the tea set is a reward once for finishing th sacrifice quest..didnt u know that?

i think it was a promotion for the Sacrifice, so basically everyone that was around for the release of that Quest acquired it, but it was from some external promotion tied to the game.

1 hour ago, Hashie1000 said:
  • Monday: Cherry Tree Glyph
  • Tuesday: Teshin Statue
  • Wednesday: Sacrifice Tea Set
  • Thursday: Starchild Diadem

well, well, well... don't you feel silly now? try not to be smug next time around

Archived