Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ignis wraith blueprint

SOYBOYPrime

Question

hey guys mr7 guy here, people keep saying ignis wraith is a good primary but how do i exactly get it, i searched for it in our clan dojo but it only has the base ignis. does it drop from certain relics or enemies? btw been addicted to this game, the quests are *chef kiss*

4 answers to this question

It's a limited event reward Blueprint awarded to the top clans who patricipated, Baro can occasionally bring it, some ppl try to scam new players outa their plat by offering the BP for like 5-10 plat, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT fall for that

it costs literally nothing for clans who have the BP to replicate one for trade. There are tons of good people who can offer you a BP for free. You need to be MR9 to be able to recieve the blueprint tho.

If you're on PC hmu when you get to MR9 and I'll hook you up with a BP for free.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/j6vr6o/free_ignis_wraith_supply_center_mostly_pc_only/

That is the reddit post from our clan Syndicate Synergy. where it tells you how to reach out to us to where we hand out Ignis wraith BP's as a community service. i strongly recomend checking it out and followt he steps to get your BP and any/allrunning buddies one too

Archived