Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro is too expensive with negative returns DE

Hashie1000

Got to drop these  Baro kiteer prices.

i have littlery done only grinding unlocking relics for baro for two weeks straight everyday  to sell to get Ducats.

barely enough

and nothing else

there is simply just no time for anything else in the game..cant do any other missions on eidelon or fortuna or syndicates or any other  rank climbing

some nightwave achievements takes place while i play 

i have litterly 'put over 200 hours in two weeks

and there is some people that work that would have very little time to achieve this

why is it so expensive.

dont you want us to have the stuff or dont want you for us not to achieve every thing or play all missions..?

can u consider this?

Sorry OP but this is nonsense. I can only play WF about 10-15 hours a week if I’m lucky, and I’m always able to get whatever I need from Baro. Literally 2-3 hours of grinding relics will get you enough ducats for all the weapons and mods, and you might have to stretch it to 4-5 hours to get the cosmetics as well.

Claiming you spent 200 hours grinding relics and still didn’t have enough ducats is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, -QueenUnicorn- said:

OP this makes very little sense, I always check Baro to see what I want to buy and at most it has costed 3k ducats (primed chamber) which I farmed out under 3 hours. I don't know where those 200 hours of grind are going but clearly its being wasted.

OP likely went to a fissure without a Relic, selected the Reward of a teammate and didnt notice he got nothing.

A few times, OP would put a Relic in and then would get the ACTUALLY get the item inside it.

Baro is non-essential and can be accumulated over time. He's expensive because he's got 'special' stuff.

Just don't try to eat it all at once! I usually end up buying 1 or 2 things, no more - and that's been my pace for years.

Annually, you can buy a $20? Tennocon package, and if you do that you have opportunity to buy everything he has ever sold to date, as part of the Tennocon package. I did this in 2018 and went thru about 5MCr and a simillarly large number of ducats - but otherwise, he cycles through his inventory - stuff you saw once will come back.

2 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

wow..none of you work for DE..why do u comment..did i ask u?

You asked a question in general discussion, no S#&$ people are gonna respond. If you didn't want it, you'd notice that general discussion is not feedback. Everyone else is still right, claiming you did 200 hours doing relics and still you think Baro is expensive? You got that way wrong, idk how you managed that.

9 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

1). lol, why did you even post it in general then

2). We are rebutting your claims because they seem to by very hyperbolic and if you are actually spending 200 hours grinding and can't buy stuff you have clearly wasted your time. It seems to be a more of a YOU issue then a price issue for Baro as many others who play far less warframe then you are able to make more ducats in a so much less time then you 

5 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

OP likely went to a fissure without a Relic, selected the Reward of a teammate and didnt notice he got nothing.

A few times, OP would put a Relic in and then would get the ACTUALLY get the item inside it.

do u really think i dont know how to choose relics?

secondly if you knew the game you would know i in no manner can choose a team mates reward..

common dude

4 minutes ago, Canach said:

Baro is non-essential and can be accumulated over time. He's expensive because he's got 'special' stuff.

Just don't try to eat it all at once! I usually end up buying 1 or 2 things, no more - and that's been my pace for years.

Annually, you can buy a $20? Tennocon package, and if you do that you have opportunity to buy everything he has ever sold to date, as part of the Tennocon package. I did this in 2018 and went thru about 5MCr and a simillarly large number of ducats - but otherwise, he cycles through his inventory - stuff you saw once will come back.

very nice info thanks

2 minutes ago, -QueenUnicorn- said:

1). lol, why did you even post it in general then

2). We are rebutting your claims because they seem to by very hyperbolic and if you are actually spending 200 hours grinding and can't buy stuff you have clearly wasted your time. It seems to be a more of a YOU issue then a price issue for Baro as many others who play far less warframe then you are able to make more ducats at a 20th the amount of time it takes you to do the same

This and OP this is general discussion where we the players mainly hang out. Very rarely do you see DE staff on the forums. You could and should post this under feedback mate.

But to add i just farmed for five hours and had 2k ducats for Baro today, not that had he had anything i wanted as usual. Make sure OP you are buffing up your relics to get the 45 and 100 returns and do it in groups of 4 for a few hours once a fortnight.

Just now, Hashie1000 said:

secondly if you knew the game you would know i in no manner can choose a team mates reward..

from the wiki:

"If the Void Relic is cracked and the mission successfully completed, each of the players' equipped relics will display one of the potential rewards from their relic's rewards table, with each player's reward being independent of their teammate's rewards depending on their equipped relic and drop chance. All players with a relic equipped can then choose which of the up to four rewards on offer they want to keep — either the one from their own relic or one from those of the other players. Note: Players can receive or choose any blueprint reward, regardless of the reward's Mastery Rank requirement to craft the item. Example: A player can choose and receive a  Tigris Prime Blueprint at Mastery Rank 6, even when Tigris Prime requires Mastery Rank 13 to craft and use."

2 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

do u really think i dont know how to choose relics?

common dude

You certainly can bud, when going into relic missions with multiple people you each must place a relic on. When the reward screen is up you can choose to take one of theirs or yours depending on what you want. If for ducats you normally take the 45 or 100.

1 minute ago, Hashie1000 said:

really now?

to both ypur claims.

wat do u think unlocking relics are for ..

there is 3 reasons

can you tell?

other wise keep quiet

other wise you would never have answered here at first

what kind of response is this? was this a rebuttal? Maybe English isn't your first language, which is perfectly ok. We are trying to highlight the issue here that whatever farming techniques you are using currently in warframe are so poor that its detrimental to YOUR time to reward cycle in this game. The issue here isnt the game but your playstyle, dont blame the game for your failures

18 minutes ago, Hashie1000 said:

And why would DE comment in General Discussion, which they likely don't even read? Ever heard of Feedback section?

Oh, and regarding your original post, most of the time Baro brings just 1 new item, the rest of them is the stuff he has been bringing before. So once you catch up, you won't have to farm a lot. That is if you don't buy tons of boosters.

Just now, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Bruh

The whole point of relic sharing is that anyone in the group can choose any player’s reward.

I believe he is very new to Warframe and isn't sure how the system works entirely. He made a mistake comming to the forums with this attitude though as the community is eating him alive for his nonense. I do hope it is locked asap.

Just now, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Uh, wut? Lots of crucial weapons and mods can only be bought from Baro.

"crucial weapons"? lol man....

prsima grinlok? supra vandal? gorgon prisma? nobody use this things...just mr fodder. Mods are ok for sure...just the mods nothing more.

Just now, Luciole77 said:

"crucial weapons"? lol man....

prsima grinlok? supra vandal? gorgon prisma? nobody use this things...just mr fodder. Mods are ok for sure...just the mods nothing more.

Buddy you are out of your mind.

”Nobody uses these things” lmao. Supra Vandal is literally the best Assault Rifle in the game.

I’m not even gonna argue with you further, I forgot you’re the same guy who called Gauss and Nezha bad Warframes. Just completely clueless...

Archived