Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

4 hours ago, crispy_snap said:

so i was wondering, lets say you got the argon crystal do you still have a chance to get it or does it like get crossed out. or can you get it for every 20 mins.

The  Likelihood resets every 20 minutes so they argon Crystal goes back into the look pool and you do have a chance to get it again

So, I took a break from WF for like half a year or so and I come back to see new stuff being released and such, but there's still no fix for the Holster Style?! Can I at least get my plat back, since it always resets to the default holster style? 😞

13 hours ago, (PS4)RadiantMalachai said:

Got a question about the streams, is it only the one time or can you watch it every day and get the drops even if it's not your console?

Watch every day for maximum chances: You get your trick/treat/reward on the Warframe account you have linked with your Twitch account. Doesn't matter which console/PC the stream is featuring, the goodies are universal usually. :)

Basically, if you have both a PC and one or more console accounts to play the game, you can only link one with your Twitch account and will only receive any stream rewards on that one Warframe profile.

2 hours ago, (XB1)MARTINPANDORICA said:

Dont forget uk people clocks went back on sun so mon streem is 5pm tus is 8pm and wen is 2pm thu is 11pm.

I wish someone could have mentioned that on the first page or even the OP. As of yesterday, most of Europe is one hour later than usually, so people who aren't aware that this has not happened yet for Canada will most definitely miss the streams this week. Or at least Monday's.

Eh, I guess this is Halloween trickery.

Based on your comments in this thread, we have slightly increased the chance of the Basmu Blueprint Drop. The live stream schedule post has been updated to explain:

There is a slightly increased chance viewers will receive the Basmu Blueprint and an equal chance for all other items!

Happy trick-or-treating, Tenno!

6 minutes ago, Titan0429 said:

Are the drops only for official warframe stream or anyone streaming warframe, like the prex cards before?

These Drops are for our team's community live streams at twitch.tv/warframe only. Our standard weekly Drops are always for that channel. Rest assured that we'll make it known whenever there's a Drop campaign that affects other Warframe live streams!

48 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Based on your comments in this thread, we have slightly increased the chance of the Basmu Blueprint Drop. The live stream schedule post has been updated to explain:

Will I get a duplicate?

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Thanks for ensuring everyone has a chance at the weapon.

Have fun frying enemies to death, fellow Tenno! 😛

Archived