Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, fastlane37 said:

3 fireworks. FFS. Out of all the rewards, this is probably the only thing that's going to be a straight up disappointment, and I got 3 in a row. I hate these RNG drops.

I watched from start to finish and got 2 necrotic mass decorations...

I feel ya

My biggest disappoinment is there are some cool things I really want In the list but such limited chance to get its cool that they drop stuff for watching but when I'm excited to watch then get the mail I'm like why did I bothers

On 2020-10-23 at 12:47 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Trick-or-Treat! This week, watch to receive a Twitch Drops every 20 minutes. There is a slightly increased chance viewers will receive the Basmu Blueprint and an equal chance for all other items!

Tricks:

• Starburst Fireworks
  • Kuva Globule
  • Neuroptic Mass Decoration
  • Argon Crystal

Treats:

• Basmu Blueprint
  • Trick or Ballas Glyph
  • Dax Portrait
  • Forma Blueprint

This week’s Drops invite you to trick-or-treat around our community streams. Happy Naberus, Tenno!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Basmu is one of my favorite weapons in the game the secondary with the heal is amazing all I've got to say is bad about it is the clip size and recharge time is there any chance a primed mod is coming my way I dont know but with my current understanding I cant fix any of the downsides with mods I am only sacrificing 2 mod slots for clip size but when I tried recharge speed it changed how fast it recharges but doesn't work at all when you drain it fully, is there a fix coming to that?

2 minutes ago, Giorsoine said:

It did in Europe this weekend

I actually didn't realize daylight savings start/end were that different globally before now. Look at that. Not confusing at all.

We seem to be in the minority, globally speaking, but Canada/US (and a small handful of other places) it's November 1. I guess that explains the confusion.

Just now, t1mespace said:

Same, think it happened to a lot of people. Just unfair how the basmu locked behind RNG.

yep. Got a Teshin portrait today, so now I'm up to 3 fireworks and a portrait. with 6 pulls left, I guess I've got about a 55% chance or so at the basmu. Ugh.

Normally I’ve never had a problem with the drops, until this week.

yesterday watched from start to finish and only got 2 drops.

today start to finish and only 1 drop.

i know the drops are nice to haves but when they state the terms of the drops and it doesn’t happen,I get a tad upset.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Mogidishu said:

Normally I’ve never had a problem with the drops, until this week.

yesterday watched from start to finish and only got 2 drops.

today start to finish and only 1 drop.

i know the drops are nice to haves but when they state the terms of the drops and it doesn’t happen,I get a tad upset.

Same, but I hope they will make it up to us :D

They did say the drops were broken and they tried to fix it. They also said they will fix it for tomorrow's stream. I'm still kinda sad because I missed 2 drops because I didn't notice I was logged out until half an hour in the stream, and today the system ate 2 more drops I could have had. But it was a nice stream. Lots of goals reached, lots of giveaways and some nice reactions.

This week, watch to receive a Twitch Drops every 20 minutes.

Watched the whole stream this tuesday for only one drop, a starburst........  that cost 5000 credits in the market (have already 1007 of them by previous twitch drop)).

Will never do again.

Just now, Giorsoine said:

Same, but I hope they will make it up to us :D

I wouldn't hold my breath. They spent a lot of time trying to sort out drops when they screwed up during Tennocon, but I think that's just because they had promoted the hell out of it for months prior (and when we're talking a new weapon with weapon slot and a free prime frame with frame slot, people were really angry about it, and with Tennocon, it was A LOT of people).

Typically when the drops break during regular streams we get a shrug and an apology and everybody moves on.

i woke up at 5 am,bought the nezha p bunch, watched the whole stream, and only 1 drop in the end.  Yesterday was my first time to watch stream and today is my 2nd. Only twice and one of them having drops problem.No make up plan. so am i supposed to watch any of the stream since most of the timetable is during my sleep time. I dont want to take the risk for nothing.

1 minute ago, (PS4)JA-Start said:

I watched for more than one hour and only got 1 reward. I logged into game just to make sure I was getting the rewards.  Guess what? TWITCH DROPS DON'T WORK WHILE YOU ARE IN-GAME PLAYING....... this was never stated anywhere. 

This isn't true at all. I'm almost always playing with the stream on in the background and drops work fine. The drops for 40 and 60 minutes broke for everyone today.

Archived