Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 26 - 30

[DE]Helen

Thought I would check on here since I have received one drop so far from the 2 streams and it appears I am not the only person having issues, had stream open for the full duration for both Monday and Tuesday.

For reference, my account is linked on both ends and I have no problem receiving the prime gaming loot.

If it weren't for Basmu, I'd say this would be a non-issue, but this is a weapon that many missed out on either because of life reasons, because they didn't want to deal with Scarlet Spear's bugged state, or because they just flat out hadn't started playing the game yet, and no one knows when Scarlet Spear will be back.

4 hours ago, fastlane37 said:

EDIT - almost forgot my suggestion. You can actually open the stream before you go to bed and just leave it open on your computer. I think that'd do it. You have to be sure you have the stream open though.

Oh okay cool, i'm not too familiar with Twitch so I didn't know if you opened the profile page it'd automatically join the stream when it starts. Good to know for those 4am streams that I can just leave it open overnight.

34 minutes ago, NoggDog117 said:

If it weren't for Basmu, I'd say this would be a non-issue, but this is a weapon that many missed out on either because of life reasons, because they didn't want to deal with Scarlet Spear's bugged state, or because they just flat out hadn't started playing the game yet, and no one knows when Scarlet Spear will be back.

Hopefully they will do what they have done other times that Twitch has been borked and just send the blueprint out to everyones inbox regardless if they joined the stream or not.

Scarlet Spear........... I have never had such a bad gaming experience in my life. Exiting the RJ and my archwing wouldn't deploy. I would set down my uplink and it would fast travel me back to the RJ so I would miss all of the enemy XP and drops. I would slingshot and get stuck in asteroids that weren't on screen. Using Port or Starboard turrets and my entire screen would turn black. Those are just a few examples. So after the first few days, I just stopped playing.

So I was really hoping that the Basmu would drop for me as I really wanted/want that weapon and not just for MR fodder. It suits my playstyle. I would've even paid plat for it, but you know DE and their decisions on which items can and can't be sold..... *sigh

But same for 2 days in a row hoping for a drop (tricks/treats) and we don't get either. Obviously not to be ungrateful but I even suggested putting weapons into Sisters inventory for the Halloween event. Especially since that dangly thing was so anti-climatic.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Dom0728 said:

I watched for an hour but only received 1 reward. Isn't it suppose to be 1 per 20mins?

That seems to be the consensus shared in the community. I gratefully received a forma bp. However if something is broken, it's broken and needs to be brought to the developers attention. I'm still salty af about the entrati fish trophy debacle and as stated by another, will Scarlet Spear come back after its premiere disaster? 

6 hours ago, (XB1)Im Too Trash384 said:

Todays stream was pretty fun, nezha stuff donos and stories. No drops (As per usual Lmfao) but hopefully tomorrows stream doesn’t go wrong

Oh yes, was a fun stream watching "casual gaming" and her comments.  ☺️ Plus, Outstanding all the donation goals exceeded! Great cause, lost both my parents and both my grandparents to different cancers-- sadly these days most everyone knows someone who has been touched by it.  Kudos DE and all in the community donating! 👍

Same here, no drops watching from beginning to end.  But, Danielle said be fixed next stream @ 7am rny time--i'll be there. 🥱

Il y a 3 heures, SpacePony404 a dit :

BRUH are they gonna say something or there is just gonna be people complaining. I cant believe there isnt a support ticket category for problems with twitch drops. 2 days i watched for an hour and both days i got 1 STARDUST WTFFFFFFFFF????

There is one 😉

PV7jy8s.png

Here https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Sign in >> Submit a request >> My Account >> Category (Twitch Drops).

First stream i got 1 drop Aragom crystal. Yesterday got 0 drop (.... somehow) and today got the drop but x2 Dax print deco. Haizz.

Not try to be jerk or ungrateful because its free drop. But i rather trade on current event coin than this .

Yesterday  watched the whole stream got one argon crystal.

Today got 2 Basmu (+argon) Only needed one but hay who am I to complain...

But..

20 minutes after the stream's end I got a third Basmu, now I'm really confused..

Yesterday I watched for over an hour, and only got one lousy glyph. :-(((

I think it was because the streaming was interrupted several times, so my hour watching was not continuous (I have a good 15 Mbps connection, so I presume it was a Twitch glitch, not something on my side).

Suggestion to the DE: Twitch vision times should be accounted as a whole, not just for continuous vision. Otherwise any net hiccup disrupts the timer, and one may watch for an hour and get nothing (maybe that's why many people here received less drops than expected). OTOH, if vision times are calculated by Twitch itself, well, then of course DE cannot do much about it. :-(

59 minutes ago, Pulsar63 said:

Yesterday I watched for over an hour, and only got one lousy glyph. :-(((

Yeah. Seems the dropbot took a nosedive yesterday and the drops stopped after the first one. They were trying deperately to get it sorted (even extending the stream about 15 minutes to try to make it happen), but no joy. They did say they were going to try and make up for it today, but unfortunately I wasn't around earlier to see the stream. Thankfully I got the Basmu as my one drop yesterday...

It's free stuff at the end of the day. It's also the internet. Sometimes no matter how much you want it to happen, things just won't work, or are unreliable. I got one free thing yesterday, which is one thing I didn't have before the stream, which is nice.

Watching Dani get all flustered and panicky on the stream after breaking her donation goals, and making pleading apologies to Bear for all the extra giveaways more than made up for the broken drops anyway :)

Basmu blueprint should be added to daughter's naberus shop, this is an excellent suggestion/solution. I watched the full stream yesterday and today and got zero drops. The problem is not on my end. we already saw the terrible twitch drop fails during tennocon (including me), so it can't be said to be unexpected or internet randomness. Yes there are much bigger problems on this planet. Yes, de is working very hard under difficult circumstances. But it's nevertheless ridiculous to keep promising players twitch drops for watching streams and have it keep failing. I'm happy to place the blame on twitch rather than DE, but in that case, DE can easily solve this in house by putting the basmu bp in naberus shop. Too many tricks :) The community stepped up and exceeded expectations re cancer donations. I think it's imminently reasonable and fair to give us a treat and put the basmu bp in naberus shop. failed twitch drops really bummed me out during tennocon, and they are bumming me out now. Let's fix it

4 minutes ago, (XB1)wizards nvrdie said:

Basmu blueprint should be added to daughter's naberus shop, this is an excellent suggestion/solution. I watched the full stream yesterday and today and got zero drops. The problem is not on my end. we already saw the terrible twitch drop fails during tennocon (including me), so it can't be said to be unexpected or internet randomness. Yes there are much bigger problems on this planet. Yes, de is working very hard under difficult circumstances. But it's nevertheless ridiculous to keep promising players twitch drops for watching streams and have it keep failing. I'm happy to place the blame on twitch rather than DE, but in that case, DE can easily solve this in house by putting the basmu bp in naberus shop. Too many tricks :) The community stepped up and exceeded expectations re cancer donations. I think it's imminently reasonable and fair to give us a treat and put the basmu bp in naberus shop. failed twitch drops really bummed me out during tennocon, and they are bumming me out now. Let's fix it

I suggested this when Naberus began. Especially since she has the DotD skin. How about a SWEET Day of the Dead Ignis Wraith skin added as well? Hell, I would pay plat for it. 

6 hours ago, Abakai said:

Yesterday  watched the whole stream got one argon crystal.

Today got 2 Basmu (+argon) Only needed one but hay who am I to complain...

But..

20 minutes after the stream's end I got a third Basmu, now I'm really confused..

Makes sense?? I Donate and got no drops today and 1 drop yesterday. Still no Basmu, had perfect connection all 3 streams. Yeah i'm confused too. Lets see tomorrow. But calculated missing 5-20min rewards.

4 hours ago, (PS4)yezyhighjack said:

So I'm just never gonna get the two-20 mins rewards for Tuesday. Still don't have Basmu because I was on Deployment during that event. I have one day left hopefully will get Basmu. :clap:

Thank you for your service, for starters. Secondly, Megan said she will have the drops on her show next week to make up for the error from Tuesday. So hopefully you get the Basmu, good luck.

Archived