Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power immune drones

(PSN)moonsilver_mary

Question

I've been farming on Jupiter and have come across a few enemies that seem to be completely immune to abilities. They aren't in a nullifier bubble, they aren't bosses or anything special, just your average cannon fodder, and it just seems like they're completely immune to abilities. Was farming with Khora, they were immune to her entire kit, which just doesn't seem right. Anyone else run into this?

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)moonsilver_mary said:

I've been farming on Jupiter and have come across a few enemies that seem to be completely immune to abilities. They aren't in a nullifier bubble, they aren't bosses or anything special, just your average cannon fodder, and it just seems like they're completely immune to abilities. Was farming with Khora, they were immune to her entire kit, which just doesn't seem right. Anyone else run into this?

If you have the means to, its best to send a video of it to a DE dev. That way they can look into if its a bug, try to repro it and with that data get it fixed.

4 hours ago, RougeMagma said:

That could be a bug. Even nullifier bubble can't kill Khora's dome. 

it can, where the nullifier touches; web is erased. The only thing they can't block from my playtime is Whipclaw. Whipclaw tears through nullifier and Eximus bubbles like they're not even there. 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

it can, where the nullifier touches; web is erased. The only thing they can't block from my playtime is Whipclaw. Whipclaw tears through nullifier and Eximus bubbles like they're not even there. 

It breaks one connection at a time. If you have narrowminded and/or high-level steel path, the dome would get nullified pretty much right away. Otherwise, the null bubble gets reduced every time it breaks a connection. Just build a range dome (i.e. use overextended) and it won't get deleted.

Per wiki:

• Each chain inside the dome behaves as an individual connection, which breaks upon contact with nullifier spheres.
  • If enough chains connecting to a vertex are broken, that vertex is subtracted from the affected Strangledome's total vertices, therefore reducing the number of enemies the dome can hold captive.
  • Once all chains break, Strangledome is completely nullified and its duration is forced to end.

Source:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Strangledome

9 hours ago, RougeMagma said:

It breaks one connection at a time. If you have narrowminded and/or high-level steel path, the dome would get nullified pretty much right away. Otherwise, the null bubble gets reduced every time it breaks a connection. Just build a range dome (i.e. use overextended) and it won't get deleted.

Per wiki:

• Each chain inside the dome behaves as an individual connection, which breaks upon contact with nullifier spheres.
  • If enough chains connecting to a vertex are broken, that vertex is subtracted from the affected Strangledome's total vertices, therefore reducing the number of enemies the dome can hold captive.
  • Once all chains break, Strangledome is completely nullified and its duration is forced to end.

Source:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Strangledome

Thank you but I did state this myself that the web is deleted where the nullifier bubble touches not that it breaks the whole web. Does the Wiki state me wrong on Whipclaw too? I mean some of us have a stat-stick and a Whipclaw-focused build for the exact purpose of destroying Eximus and Nullifier bubbles as it usually OHKO the mob in the process, but if the Wiki says no then Khora players like me are all doing it wrong :P

5 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Thank you but I did state this myself that the web is deleted where the nullifier bubble touches not that it breaks the whole web. Does the Wiki state me wrong on Whipclaw too? I mean some of us have a stat-stick and a Whipclaw-focused build for the exact purpose of destroying Eximus and Nullifier bubbles as it usually OHKO the mob in the process, but if the Wiki says no then Khora players like me are all doing it wrong :P

You should probably read the wiki yourself about the whipclaw. It's searchable. Just click on the link I gave you. If you're new to warframe, the wiki is a good source of information.  You can play the way you like in Warframe.

Archived