Equinox/Equinox prime possible bug?

Question

So to explain and provide context of my situation, I bought equinox prime through prime access. The first week of having her was pretty fun messing around with her abilities. But then after un-equipping her and re-equipping a couple days later I noticed a huge change. My abilities were reversed. The second, third, and fourth abilities were reversed between night and day forms. An example would be that my mend and maim were swapped between forms so when I went into day form it used mend instead of maim and vice versa for night form using maim instead of mend. Now I tried the obvious solution and removed all augment mods but after more testing that still didn't work. If any other equinox mains have this issue and resolved it please tell me how to fix it. I don't want to feel like I have been scammed of my money because I know I haven't and this is a big issue to me.   

10 answers to this question

Your colour scheme decides starting form. 

Is the issue consistent is the visa versa all the time or is it random each mission?

Its possible that you just mistaken the form believe day form but its really night form.

If its really swapped make a bug report/support ticket.

But is the issue that gamebreaking to say DE scammed you?

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson

I've seen a lot of confusion over which is Day and which is Night due to the default colours on Equinox Prime because the Day form is mostly purple:

261?cb=20190719014644

while the Night form is mostly white:

331?cb=20190719014747

Could that be the problem?  Given that the colours are customisable, you can easily make the Day form lighter and the Night form darker yourself if you wish.  The shapes are thematically consistent with regular Equinox's shapes (Day being bulkier and Night having a skirt).

15 hours ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Your colour scheme decides starting form. 

Is the issue consistent is the visa versa all the time or is it random each mission?

Its possible that you just mistaken the form believe day form but its really night form.

If its really swapped make a bug report/support ticket.

But is the issue that gamebreaking to say DE scammed you?

I have heard of the color scheme starting off in the mission changes the form but yes this issue happens every mission. The abilities are just swapped between their normal forms.

Based on your commentary in the first minute of that video, you have the forms mixed up and nothing is wrong.

Day:261?cb=20190719014644                                                                 Night:331?cb=20190719014747

Seven minutes in and you've still got them the wrong way round.

For comparison, here's the regular Equinox forms:

Day:291?cb=20150731174046                                                                 Night:291?cb=20150731174104

Ignore the colours and pay attention to the shapes and style of the forms, the heavier armoured look of Day and the slimmer, skirted look of Night.

There is no bug.  The default colours of the Prime are just counter intuitive.

Edited by Katinka
8 hours ago, Katinka said:

Based on your commentary in the first minute of that video, you have the forms mixed up and nothing is wrong.

Day:261?cb=20190719014644                                                                 Night:331?cb=20190719014747

Seven minutes in and you've still got them the wrong way round.

For comparison, here's the regular Equinox forms:

Day:291?cb=20150731174046                                                                 Night:291?cb=20150731174104

Ignore the colours and pay attention to the shapes and style of the forms, the heavier armoured look of Day and the slimmer, skirted look of Night.

There is no bug.  The default colours of the Prime are just counter intuitive.

Oh My god....... wow. I feel like the biggest dumbass now. I didn't know that the forms were specified in that type of way. Is it just me or the game doesn't specifiy which forms are which for the prime frame. 

The issue has been solved. I am probably not the only one in the community that thought the prime forms of night and day were vice versa because of the color combinations but then again I am also very dumb. Thank you to the people who helped me get this clarified.  

ok, glad this could be solved ^^

The colour determines only if you are starting in day-form (light colours) or night-form (dark colour).
The shape shows if it's her day (light armored) or night (dress) form. (As people were already pointing this out)