Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So in another thread i saw people suggest a /afk option in game where you can /afk "response" with DE responding saying that it's a decent idea and should be added

Fast forward 2 years from that post and from what i can see there is no info on it- Was this scrapped or was this turned into an auto AFK message that cannot be changed. I'd really like the ability to set an auto reply but i'm not smart enough to set up an AHK macro at the push of a button (like there is for POE) and the /afk doesn't exist.

Thoughts?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SomeNameIllMakeUp said:

So in another thread i saw people suggest a /afk option in game where you can /afk "response" with DE responding saying that it's a decent idea and should be added

Fast forward 2 years from that post and from what i can see there is no info on it- Was this scrapped or was this turned into an auto AFK message that cannot be changed. I'd really like the ability to set an auto reply but i'm not smart enough to set up an AHK macro at the push of a button (like there is for POE) and the /afk doesn't exist.

Thoughts?

 

there's /dnd that blocks messages, but it doesn't allow you to have a message to send back of your own, which is why I just don't use it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

there's /dnd that blocks messages, but it doesn't allow you to have a message to send back of your own, which is why I just don't use it.

Yep that's why i just disregarded it in this case, i want to still get the messages but have an auto reply

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If they added it would you be willing to forfit your mission /relic rewards. DE willnt deliberately add a lazyman feature without penalties.

Re reading maybe you want an afk indicator warning if your about to afk flagged, this is a semi good idea in some situations but may lead to lazy afk'rs trying to sercumvent afk system by only moving at minimum when your about to be flagged.

 

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

If they added it would you be willing to forfit your mission /relic rewards. DE willnt deliberately add a lazyman feature without penalties.

Re reading maybe you want an afk indicator warning if your about to afk flagged, this is a semi good idea in some situations but may lead to lazy afk'rs trying to sercumvent afk system by only moving at minimum when your about to be flagged.

 

he is asking to get aotumated messages to reply whoever that send a msg for him when he is afk, useful if you want to sell stuff but are on a long mission for example, or just elaving warframe open while you go to the bathroom... It doesn't have nothign to do with doing something in the mission while afk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

he is asking to get automated messages to reply whoever that send a msg for him when he is afk, useful if you want to sell stuff but are on a long mission for example, or just leaving warframe open while you go to the bathroom... It doesn't have nothing to do with doing something in the mission while afk.

You got it 100%, i wanna be able to say im in a Sortie survival so im going to be a while without having to type it out while others cover me etc or while i'm in a relic run, or that i want them to invite me to their dojo while im busy with something and ill accept in a hot second.... Something short, sweet and simple 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SomeNameIllMakeUp said:

You got it 100%, i wanna be able to say im in a Sortie survival so im going to be a while without having to type it out while others cover me etc or while i'm in a relic run, or that i want them to invite me to their dojo while im busy with something and ill accept in a hot second.... Something short, sweet and simple 

Having an automated response command would be really nice.  I have the bad habit of playing with sound off and I don't watch the cha box, so I miss a lot of PM's.  Letting people know I'm not ignoring them, just not paying attention, would be nice.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...