Kuva Liches spawning before The War Within

PhiThagRaid

The other day I was playing with a person that has only completed The Second Dream. I was host and have completed all quests up to date. The way I was able to determine they have yet to complete TWW was that when using 5 it only allowed them to do the temporary chest blast ability. We were running Lua Plato for Octavia caches. I already had a lich.

Regardless of all the above that should restrict a larvaling from spawning, they spawned twice.

3 hours ago, PhiThagRaid said:

The way I was able to determine they have yet to complete TWW was that when using 5 it only allowed them to do the temporary chest blast ability.

That could've just been a visual bug, like, it happens every now and then in Eidolon hunts
where you can see pre-TWW Operators when in reality they're using Amps and stuff on their end.

58 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

You kinda left that part out in the OP tho.

I see where the confusion comes in now, it might seem like sentence 1 was a conclusion from sentence 3 in the OP, but sentence 1 was more referring to their claim then sentence 3 was the proof thereof that I could verify myself. 

Archived