Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sentinel weapon

NixtaFIN

Question

4 answers to this question

From the sentinels, sweeper prime and vulklok.  I'm not as familiar with the moa guns, mostly because in general, sentinel damage sucks so I don't bother investing too much attention into the weapons.  IMO, sentinels are 100% about utility, weapons an afterthought.

Most of the sentinel weapons suck when it comes to damage, except you can stick a ton of mods on them and have them deal status procs. Then it starts to get interesting, I use the dethmachine rifle (prime version so this might not be as relevant for the plain one), it can easily kill lower level guys, but has more use in highlighting the badder enemies by setting them on radiation fire and causing them to stagger and cry out as the many bullets hit them. Many times I can only tell an enemy is nearby because I hear the sentinel firing at them. A Moa with it on, also points in their direction.

The artax was beautiful - not because it hurt the enemies, but it was a giant laser pointer wherethe next one to kill was. Vulklok I found disappointing in both damage and the utility of highlighting.

Archived