A very needed Exilus weapon mod

We need a mod that adds 'Auto' to a weapons firing mode.

That way we can turn Burst weapons into Auto-Burst. Cause Auto-Burst is great and way more weapons needs it. It's also easier on the trigger finger.

Thanks for listening to my TedTalk

Edited by hs0003
  • Like 11
20 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

It would be a huge improvement, no doubt.  But I feel like that function is such an important QOL improvement it really should be an option in settings rather than taking up a slot.

Yeah

shouldn't have to sacrifice an Exilus to gain what Macro users (DE approved) already get for free.

Just giving it in-game support makes it fair for everyone.

While its a good suggestion, I feel that this will be buried under a long list of to-dos that are currently being expected by the community.

Would be easier to just post a link to show how others can create a macro that allows for this/bind guns' shooting functionality to mouse wheel.

1 hour ago, Zzz-Somnus-zzZ said:

While its a good suggestion, I feel that this will be buried under a long list of to-dos that are currently being expected by the community.

Would be easier to just post a link to show how others can create a macro that allows for this/bind guns' shooting functionality to mouse wheel.

It's a feedback subforum.  Posting suggestions for DE, virtually all of which will never happen, is kind of the point.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Because some people's fingers will physically hurt from having to trigger spam for long periods.

and how does it make sense to fix that with a mod instead of an accessibility setting? what's next, add mods for colorblind people?

On 2020-10-27 at 4:57 PM, Sharkgoblin said:

automatic opticor

I suppose Auto-Charge wouldn't be too out there.

On 2020-10-29 at 6:39 AM, BahamutKaiser said:

As long as the fire rate isn't changed, it's just quality of life, and a perfect option for Exilus slot. 

Even it the base fire rate was reduced by 10% or so, I would still use it.