Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Leg Armor Slot

Hathena

with the ability to obtain exlusive armor, which is not Prime Armor, more presisely the Itzal and Paradiso Armor Sets.
there is something I personally would wish for, an secondary Leg Armor slot, where so far only these two go into.
since they are at quite the odd positions, they can easily mixed with almost any other leg armor to get an interesting look.
this function could also be added for upper leg armor, since we do have 2 Leg armors that go on the upper leg armor, but I'm excluding these as they are not Exclusivly optained only via payed money.
unknown.png

yes this would give paying players a premium function F2P player do not have, but it would definetly pull more player into buying these sets, since they are quite expensive for what we get inside of them.

1 hour ago, QueenHathena said:

yes this would give paying players a premium function F2P player do not have,

So, you want us to actually pay real money, not platinum for this? I think you might want to consider it only costing platinum, something you don’t have to spend money on.

• There are other armours that do not cost platinum too.

Your description doesn’t really say what this would look like. I don’t know which armours go on the ‘upper leg’ (above the knee), but a rough picture of what you actually mean might be useful.

25 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Can’t say I had heard of that one before. I can see how that one could fit.

Honestly would love being able to have upper/lower leg armor slots, specifically because of this armor set.  I want to use it on my Xaku fashion and dislike that I'm limited with my options.

Spoiler

No photo description available.

Being able to slap on a lower leg piece on the same side as the Syrinx would improve the "spare parts" look she has going. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-24 at 9:28 PM, krc473 said:

So, you want us to actually pay real money, not platinum for this? I think you might want to consider it only costing platinum, something you don’t have to spend money on.

the Itzal and Paradiso Armor Sets are literally only real money paid and I'm only asking for these two.

12 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

the Itzal and Paradiso Armor Sets are literally only real money paid and I'm only asking for these two.

I meant paying platinum for the feature, not those cosmetics. It seems like a poor choice to only have it apply to those two cosmetics. Otherwise you are locking a useful(?) fashion frame feature behind a reasonably high paywall. I cannot I,aging that going down well.

On 2020-11-04 at 9:36 AM, krc473 said:

I meant paying platinum for the feature, not those cosmetics. It seems like a poor choice to only have it apply to those two cosmetics. Otherwise you are locking a useful(?) fashion frame feature behind a reasonably high paywall. I cannot I,aging that going down well.

Putting the feature is as part of the pay wall, since the pay walls are kind of unreasonable high you would get this as "compensation" 

Archived