Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant play with players getting always kick

eytan23

Question

22 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, eytan23 said:

what you mean connection stability?

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

and the stability of the connection is far more important, a rudimentary form of test for this can be done via the Ping command in the Command Prompt. passing the T argument will let it continue indefinitely until you presss Ctrl+Enter, so that you can gauge stability over a wide enough period of time to matter (like atleast a minute).
ideally test against a few endpoints in different places around the world.

ping /t (destination, can be either an IP Address or a Domain Name)

Just now, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

The problem you are having is with YOUR setup, not with warframe or DE.

i already cheked with the router/hot (name of internet comp.. ah i forgot how to say it)

and the game finnly works ok but i cant play with cople of my friends (3-4) friends

Just now, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Wifi is internet, I’m assuming you mean Ethernet or a LAN connection?

The problem is definitely on your end friend, otherwise there would be thousands of people making the same complaints.

lan connection and what you mean the end?

27 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

If you’re playing on wifi that’s why, it doesn’t matter what your connection speed is. Wifi peaks and drops constantly, even the most expensive wifi can still drop below what can sustain a connection.

Wifi is not at all suited to online games that require a constant connection.

agin i with use internet not wifi

If you’re playing on wifi that’s why, it doesn’t matter what your connection speed is. Wifi peaks and drops constantly, even the most expensive wifi can still drop below what can sustain a connection.

Wifi is not at all suited to online games that require a constant connection.

13 minutes ago, eytan23 said:

from israel to 2 or 3 places

to what places. time-distance measurement is useless unless you also measure the second half of it, the distance half. Ping/Latency is a metric to be used in conjunction with distance, it is useless on its own.

116 from Israel to................?

2 hours ago, eytan23 said:

bruh its so bad 116 ping

I regularly play with 200-300ms ping (me based in New Zealand, playing on North American region). I get the occasional host migration but can normally play with other people in public matchmaking just fine. For comparison, I'm using a laptop with a Core i5-4210U (dual core) and 8GB RAM. Which region are you based in and are you set for that region or for somewhere else?

I did have some issues due to my ISP blocking ports, but since I got that disabled my connection has been much more stable. It might be worth checking if your ISP does some sort of port blocking by default.

2 hours ago, eytan23 said:

i done now the speed test like you say in ohter countries and bruh its so bad 116 ping and 18 MB (need to be 500 MB)

a Ping of 116ms to.... where? from where?

and the stability of the connection is far more important, a rudimentary form of test for this can be done via the Ping command in the Command Prompt. passing the T argument will let it continue indefinitely until you presss Ctrl+Enter, so that you can gauge stability over a wide enough period of time to matter (like atleast a minute).
ideally test against a few endpoints in different places around the world.

ping /t (destination, can be either an IP Address or a Domain Name)

1 i have a much batter then the minimum system requirements 

2. i have free 1 TB of pc space and 16 GB RAM

and 3 my conecntion is enternet

i done now the speed test like you say in ohter countries and bruh its so bad 116 ping and 18 MB (need to be 500 MB)

7 hours ago, eytan23 said:

i getting kick if i playing with someone random or with my friends.

i already checked the internet and the router.

the pc is good.

someone can tell me what the problem and why its kicking me???

Hey Tenno I don't know if it'll help but if you're like me and not in North America (or even if you are and are just out in the boonies) try to do some internet speedtests to servers in other countries. Sometimes the internet companies say that you have a really great connection, but it's really just the connection that just runs between you and them, and the rest of the connection onwards is a mess.

Another thing is, are you connected via ethernet or wifi? 

38 minutes ago, eytan23 said:

someone can tell me what the problem and why its kicking me???

Depends what you mean by “being kicked”. If it host migrates you then your internet might be too slow. If it kicks you to your ship then it could be your internet or PC being too low.

40 minutes ago, eytan23 said:

the pc is good.

That isn’t enough information. Does it at least meet the minimum system requirements?

Archived