Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Improvements - Movement and Ping

Teephon

8 hours ago, Digressive said:

Hi all,

While I can understand your frustration with the issues you've brought up here - please try to remain respectful of each other and keep the conversation civil.

Thanks

To be fair, it's easy to get frustrated and even heated when most of the bugs being brought up in the topic have been reported for way over a year and DE still doesn't do anything about them.

For instance Telos Boltace's Stormpath has been bugged since The Old Blood update (Oct 31, 2019) and Tigris Prime, along other weapons have been dealing their PvE damage after falloff, which was well documented on May 2, 2020.

There is even this thread in the PC bugs subforum documenting all conclave bugs that has been going on since Nov 28, 2019 and most of them remain unfixed to this date and that' without even getting started on balance issues created by the PvE rebalance made around the release of PoE.

I'm sure we all understand the need to remain civil in public places like the forums, however, discussions like this wouldn't even be a thing if the bugs (and mechanics) being exploited by certain type of player had been fixed by DE in a timely manner.

I hope the issues brought up get fixed soon in order to finally give proper end to discussions like the one being moderated.

5 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

There is even this thread in the PC bugs subforum documenting all conclave bugs that has been going on since Nov 28, 2019 and most of them remain unfixed to this date and that' without even getting started on balance issues created by the PvE rebalance made around the release of PoE.

I'm sure we all understand the need to remain civil in public places like the forums, however, discussions like this wouldn't even be a thing if the bugs (and mechanics) being exploited by certain type of player had been fixed by DE in a timely manner.

I hope the issues brought up get fixed soon in order to finally give proper end to discussions like the one being moderated.

Hey, that's me! I made that thread and occasionally bump it with another bug. It's easy to find more, take a look at this privately-curated list on a Conclave streamer's server:

DBXwoxv.png

I used to use the DE-approved bug formatting method too, right up until the one-year mark for the first bug reported. We deduced the cause/origin of the bug, described the bug, and provided footage of the bug, times something like 30-50 bugs. This same streamer reportedly has gotten results talking to a DE employee on one of them, but we haven't been able to make any headway beyond that.

I've watched firsthand as the Conclave community on PC has trended towards more and more toxicity. It wasn't like this before these bugs. Many of these players that have stuck with the game had to find some way to deal with all this. Many others, like myself, simply left for other games. I really do want to come back, and sometimes I try, but not getting consistent Conclave lobbies because they get ran into the ground by weapons that deal double the max EHP of the tankiest frame per pellet really puts a damper on things for me.

More on those shotguns here:

1 hour ago, standardheadache said:

It's easy to find more, take a look at this privately-curated list on a Conclave streamer's server

BTW, the list in question is now at 97 items, and doesn't include everything (ie. Red outlines got broken in the last patch). Forum topics with detailed info have been created for the big ticket bugs, and the megathread is occasionally updated. However, no one has the heart to keep spending time and effort to get screenshots/recordings, find out how to reproduce, write up a description, etc. for all these bugs, since it's obvious by the fact that Telos Boltace still exists, that DE is trying their hardest to forget that conclave exists, and creating a bug report is just a waste of time.

1 hour ago, standardheadache said:

I've watched firsthand as the Conclave community on PC has trended towards more and more toxicity.

After getting ragdolled past the death barrier from Telos Boltace, and being forced to spend 2 minutes falling to the map floor for the 100th time, only for it to immediately happen again after they spawn, I'm not sure if I can blame them. There are probably people that have spent hours of their life staring at their lifeless, ragdolled, corpse after being within 100m of someone with Telos Boltace, in the 15 months since it broke.

Archived