Naberus warframe idea

SpartanCommander

(small spoilers about naberus but not much)

Had a thought the silent girl who did that to the Orokin it fits if it was a tenno or warframe piloted by a tenno that did it.

And in line with wanting to have a Naberus themed warframe this came to me.

I figured why not a child warframe due to that the Orokin chose those made into Warframes did it at random so they probably had a few children in there.  But this one doensn't look dangerous small and such but is very dangerous and scary.

This one uses it's powers to reach into the deepest darkest parts of her enemy's minds and rips out their deepest darkest secrets and uses them to crush the minds of her enemies.

Basically a warframe that fights using horror, terror, fear, and Guilt against people as those secrets are pulled out and showed right back at the enemy.  It would be very different from necron or garunda as this ones attacks are all mental causing large debuffs turning ones against them breaking minds and so on. Even showing deepest darkest fear that the one using them on isn't fully aware of.  

I figured this would be a cool warframe idea and help show how indiscriminate the Orokin were in their interest in making more warframes.

I just figured it was Grandmother as a child before she rose through the social heirarchy as she grew older using similar powers of observation and leveraging of secrets.

Given her role in the Entrati family's reconciliation it's kinda on-brand for her, plus how else would she have known what the girl did given the limited scope of witnesses to her actions?

One big thing that says it's not the grandmother is that it's something she would have been killed if she knew of it.  If the Grandmother was Orokin they wouldn't care.  So I drought it's the grandmother.

Also this story has probably been past down by word of mouth alof so thins were probably embellished here and there or alterd to make it even  more scary .

Archived