New Prime Warframe Trailers

Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3

I really can't wait for Nehza Prime, and I've been thinking about the Hydroid Prime Trailer. I thought about a Prime trailer for Nezha Prime for fun, then remembered Wukong Prime, added the two together and got this rough outline:

Ballas:

There was once a time where we Orokin made sense out of a confusing world by using myths.

*A scene is shown on a Grineer/Corpus Crossfire on a Grineer Asteroid Base with the two sides fighting each other*

But no two myths are exactly alike.

*Wukong Prime is shown standing at one side of the cave the fighting is happening in, high up*

But sometimes, myths are proven to be more real than first thought.

*Nezha Prime is shown opposite Wukong Prime, waiting for his signal.

History becomes legend, and legend becomes myth, with the passing of time.

*Without a single word, Wukong and Nezha Prime engage the enemy*

But now... myth becomes fact. With the original dynamic duo...

*Soon, the battle ends with Wukong and Nezha Prime standing alone amid the fallen.

Fire and Wind... Nezha and Wukong.

---

That's what I have down, what do you think?

The trailer opens on a black screen, before the sound of a Brakk rings out, announcing the visuals. A Solaris falls down, a gaping hole in their chest cavity, dead.

Ballas: "War is a game. Played by uncounted millions, an indistinguishable mass."

A squad of Grineer walks ahead over the corpses of several other Solaris and Corpus, aboard a captured Corpus Cruise.

"But there are players who rise above the rest. Who become worthy of notice."

Our Brakk-wielder comes into frame. The shot rises up as it shows him off - a Baliff lookalike, minus the mask, with a smirking grin as the weapon smokes. Ballas then continues:

"All games have their rules. Some become great by mastering them"

Cut to Mesa Prime's hands, Peacemakers rising into place, then some of the Grineer squad are shot down.

"And others... break them."

Limbo Prime's hand snapping his fingers this time. We cut to some of the remaining Grineer falling apart in unison, dismembered in the same instant. The survivors form a circle, pointing outward as the captain stands back, weapon raised. The two frames drop into the center of the ring, Mesa still armed with Peacemakers, Limbo with the Pyrana Prime.

"I offer you two new pieces on the board. Two frames, forged in the very image of the game."

The Grineer turn and open fire. Limbo dashes forwards, but throws his hand back, banishing Mesa. The camera lingers as she lazily takes out the rest without looking, stopping for a brief, slo-mo close up of the bullets harmlessly phasing through her. Cut now to Limbo baring down on the captain, finishing with a bullet jump and spin as he raises the Brakk. Their arms collide, both shotguns pointing at each other.

The Captain fires, but - click - the Brakk fails him, gleaming the blue light of Mesa's power. Limbo's finger twitches, and as the Pyrana sounds, the screen snaps back to darkness.

"A gun barrel, gleaming in the night. A shadow, defiant of the day." 

"Mesa."

"Limbo."

(I chose this two due to their visual similarities, and in-game synergy)

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

The trailer opens on a black screen, before the sound of a Brakk rings out, announcing the visuals. A Solaris falls down, a gaping hole in their chest cavity, dead.

Ballas: "War is a game. Played by uncounted millions, an indistinguishable mass."

A squad of Grineer walks ahead over the corpses of several other Solaris and Corpus, aboard a captured Corpus Cruise.

"But there are players who rise above the rest. Who become worthy of notice."

Our Brakk-wielder comes into frame. The shot rises up as it shows him off - a Baliff lookalike, minus the mask, with a smirking grin as the weapon smokes. Ballas then continues:

"All games have their rules. Some become great by mastering them"

Cut to Mesa Prime's hands, Peacemakers rising into place, then some of the Grineer squad are shot down.

"And others... break them."

Limbo Prime's hand snapping his fingers this time. We cut to some of the remaining Grineer falling apart in unison, dismembered in the same instant. The survivors form a circle, pointing outward as the captain stands back, weapon raised. The two frames drop into the center of the ring, Mesa still armed with Peacemakers, Limbo with the Pyrana Prime.

"I offer you two new pieces on the board. Two frames, forged in the very image of the game."

The Grineer turn and open fire. Limbo dashes forwards, but throws his hand back, banishing Mesa. The camera lingers as she lazily takes out the rest without looking, stopping for a brief, slo-mo close up of the bullets harmlessly phasing through her. Cut now to Limbo baring down on the captain, finishing with a bullet jump and spin as he raises the Brakk. Their arms collide, both shotguns pointing at each other.

The Captain fires, but - click - the Brakk fails him, gleaming the blue light of Mesa's power. Limbo's finger twitches, and as the Pyrana sounds, the screen snaps back to darkness.

"A gun barrel, gleaming in the night. A shadow, defiant of the day." 

"Mesa."

"Limbo."

(I chose this two due to their visual similarities, and in-game synergy)

Not bad, not bad. 

Archived