Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Woo Hoo my Loki Prime vanished from my inventory. And I stake my account if they can check back further. See bottom text.

Risc

I condensed it but didn't leave out any context

Me:  I simply would not part with a 400 platinum frame for 25,000 credits. I did not sell this.

DE: Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, the time between the sale and you reporting it was too far apart for us to be able to reverse this process.
Please understand that in order for us to reverse a sale you need to inform us as soon as possible, preferably within 24-48 hours from the time of the sale

Me (thinking to self): I just said I didn't sell. Maybe they can look back further than 2 days but just have to do extra in order to do that.

Me: Not even by accident. I thought you could check account actions, maybe you can't ahead of 2 days and would have to rely on my word of mouth, if this is the case I understand.

Why would I sell it for 25k credits when it's 400p in the 3rd party market site. I haven't accidently sold anything either. I literally said I didn't sell in the top post.

So you think I am lying, cool, if you are able to look back further than 2 days then do it, and if it says that I sold it ban my damn account. Because I am not lying.

Okay. I am simply not spending anymore on this game, $40 was enough, and that money is still well spent because past issues were fixed because DE is cool. They couldn't do this issue right, I have 17 frost and 17 ember sets I am holding as investments, I can afford a Loki Prime set, but it was given to me by a great friend 5-6 years ago and I used it 20% of my game, but under 200 hours in was 60% used. I would not lie about something that is currently a fraction of my worth. I have 2,380 platinum in current value as each set was 70p and 350p I am about to spend on more sets. And I have some rivens and Baro items I have yet to sell.

I am so confident I didn't sell it the stakes I put on that is that if they are able to check back further and found out I sell it, I 100% agree on them deleting my account. Straight up in their TOS they could delete anyone's account for any reason, so they could with this. It likely looks like I am trying to lie and that I truly just accidently sold it, WELL I DIDN'T.

Doesn't sound like DE's customer support is calling you a liar. They're simply stating that too much time has elapsed between the frame being sold and when you contacted them based on what you've described and that as a result they cannot undo the sale.

Even though you sold the frame by mistake and didn't notice it, time is of the essence when it comes to sending in tickets to rectify accidental purchases, deletions or sales of items.

At the end of it though, the is an issue you need to resolve with a DE Customer Support rep; we on the forums are not equipped to assist you in resolving this issue.

Archived