Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machete Wraith Or Corpus Hand Cannon?

Aspari

PROTECT THE CORPUS!!!!!

I bet the corpus cannon is way better, worth a lot more than the machete, i dont like the prova, but i need the DETRON.

PROTECT THE CORPUS!!!

I'd be a lot more inclined to supporting the Corpus if the Prova was a light saber or something. 

Corrections: you get whichever melee based on who you side with, no matter who wins. Same with the hand cannons, except the difference is if your side loses you only get the BP

No you don't. You get the winning side's melee weapon.

"Tier Two Rewards

Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

- IF the Corpus win: A deadly Vandal edition of the PROVA. Stun your friends in style. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!

- IF the GRINEER win: A Wraith edition MACHETTE starving for blood. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!"

And when it comes to T3 rewards; if you supported the winner you get slot / weapon / tater'ed weapon and if you backed the losers all you get is the BP (no slot no tater). The winning side determines the rewards.

Edited by Bakim0n0

I want the Detron Handcannon and the Prova Vandal. I don't own a Vandal, and I've used the regular Machete and I have to say that I'm not too pleased with it...

Unfortunately, a lot of people are playing for the Battle Pay rewards, rather than the end event rewards. If you recall, everyone was hot to help out the Corpus, but as soon as they saw that Orokin Reactor, they changed their mind. I, for one, helped the Corpus. I never have enough Credits, so it was hard for me to pass up 100k Credits. I have four or five Orokin Reactors, so that didn't matter to me.

I've ultimately decided to ally with the Corpus, but mostly for that Detron Handcannon. It looks amazing.

Corrections: you get whichever melee based on who you side with, no matter who wins. Same with the hand cannons, except the difference is if your side loses you only get the BP

TIER TWO REWARDS - Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

• IF the Corpus win: A deadly Vandal edition of the PROVA. Stun your friends in style. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!

• IF the GRINEER win: A Wraith edition MACHETTE starving for blood. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!

Wrong. You only get the winning factions melee. If you go for Corpus, you get the wonky battery stick.

nop, read again:

• IF the Grineer win:
  •  And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!
  • You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

Why are people saying one hand cannon is better? Where stats released somewhere? I assumed they were functionally the same but with faction specific styles.

Mostly wishful thinking. Both guns will be released, one for the winner of the event, the other in the future. Noone has any facts about the weapons at all.

yeap ....you see the fight goes for the superchaged weapon and his own slot!!

DEFEND THE CORPUS!!!!!

let's get the detron, the prova is not so bad compared to that ugly as !#"$%&/ grineer hand cannon, and think about this:

the BRAKK is semi auto, the DETRON isn't.... what does that tell us? the detron has more damage!! everyone love damage!!! LMAO (i dont know about that, but DETRON looks way better)

and we have more grineer weapons than corpus ones.

PROTECT THE CORPUS!!!

XD

Edited by lonelydrone

Unfortunately, a lot of people are playing for the Battle Pay rewards, rather than the end event rewards. If you recall, everyone was hot to help out the Corpus, but as soon as they saw that Orokin Reactor, they changed their mind. I, for one, helped the Corpus. I never have enough Credits, so it was hard for me to pass up 100k Credits. I have four or five Orokin Reactors, so that didn't matter to me.

Dude, pre-event most folks were leaning heavily towards the Grineer. Catalyst reward at Gradivus did nothing to help the "Grineer is better than Corpus" mindset.

I've chose to side with the Corpus, and I continue to do so. Not everyone goes to where the Battle Pay is. And yes, I need credits more than morphics or Orokin cells. I've got oodles of those.

Dude, pre-event most folks were leaning heavily towards the Grineer. Catalyst reward at Gradivus did nothing to help the "Grineer is better than Corpus" mindset.

I've chose to side with the Corpus, and I continue to do so. Not everyone goes to where the Battle Pay is. And yes, I need credits more than morphics or Orokin cells. I've got oodles of those.

Where did you get the idea that everyone wanted to support the Grineer? I saw absolutely nothing like that. I mean, moving closer to the event, people were starting to change their minds, but it was still seemingly majority Corpus.

Also, I'm much more willing to farm for Morphics, as I can get anywhere between 6 and 10 in one run on Arcadia, Mars than to pass up a huge sum of Credits like that. Orokin Cells aren't that hard to get, either.