Panzer Vulpaphyla or Smeeta Kavat

WoodedSkate89

Question

21 answers to this question

11 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Smeeta = extra loot/affinity

Adarza = crit monster

Vulps = never stay dead....  

Your cats survivabiity will depend on your frames thanx to LINK Health/Armor.   Nidus/Grendel will make an almost invincible kitty.   Frames like nova/nyx will make your cat insta die from every stray shot lol.   

If your frame is a weakling use Vulp.  If your frame is tanky then use based on need /\.  

and if using Khora- all kitties are fun just use Vulps in endless or Arbis so you get essentially 2 Venari's being they both get back up

Smeeta = extra loot/affinity

Adarza = crit monster

Vulps = never stay dead....  

Your cats survivabiity will depend on your frames thanx to LINK Health/Armor.   Nidus/Grendel will make an almost invincible kitty.   Frames like nova/nyx will make your cat insta die from every stray shot lol.   

If your frame is a weakling use Vulp.  If your frame is tanky then use based on need /\.  

On 2020-10-27 at 5:29 PM, (XBOX)Tribal Souljah1 said:

I used baits.  It does take a while.  Hunting is my least favorite part of Warframe's open world concepts, but this time it is worth it.  I've literally not touched it since.

Funny thing, we say here like buses as you wait an hour and soon as you start walking to next stop: three go past. A friend decided to help out but at first neither they or another could trade the imprints made of their Panzers. So they decided we'd go do bounties and some hunts yo allow me to get to Rank 3 Entrati. As the bus anecdote- we got back to Necralisk with 3 Panzers. Two we'd baited and rescued but no clue where third came from.

Recently I was out farming up fish and trying to mine for Helminth segment- got a Panzer rescued non-bait. So they do show up regardless just seemed to like Fass phase for me :P

Am 27.10.2020 um 00:48 schrieb Bot_Kmykzy_004:

Only situation to pick panzer over smeeta is for arbitrations because, like warframes, pets also don't go into bleedout there and the panzer revives alot faster than the djin.

Yes. and i only played arbi with inaros and pet also had tek mods + life leech modS. i can't remember when smeeta died. besides, pet AI is still crap, isn't it? when i'm on the road with mesa and do damage with mele every few minutes, the thing is always full and everything else lies on the floor too quickly anyway.

On 2020-10-27 at 5:29 PM, (XB1)Tribal Souljah1 said:

I used baits.  It does take a while.  Hunting is my least favorite part of Warframe's open world concepts, but this time it is worth it.  I've literally not touched it since.

Ahh, see I thought it would be baits and lures but a friend swore blind she got her Panzers just randomly walking and that certain states (Vome or Fass) maybe time of day our time- affect the liklihood of Panzers appearing... I don't know just I've not seen even one Panzer yet myself

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I have sucky luck even finding a Panzer, how'd you get one? I have a Crescent and three Slyly Vulpaphylas but never even seen a Panzer

1 hour ago, (XB1)Tribal Souljah1 said:

I personally like to use Smeeta for low level content and farming (focus, affinity, resources, kuva, etc.).  Smeeta is squishy, but does offer a lot of utility.  One thing I have noticed though is that Smeeta's crit buff will overwrite Blood Rush on a melee weapon.  At least from what I can tell.  Happens all the time when I am farming for kuva.

I use Panzer for higher level content like lich farming and steel path; I don't have to pick it up, it does do lots of damage, and lasts a long time.

I have sucky luck even finding a Panzer, how'd you get one? I have a Crescent and three Slyly Vulpaphylas but never even seen a Panzer

I personally like to use Smeeta for low level content and farming (focus, affinity, resources, kuva, etc.).  Smeeta is squishy, but does offer a lot of utility.  One thing I have noticed though is that Smeeta's crit buff will overwrite Blood Rush on a melee weapon.  At least from what I can tell.  Happens all the time when I am farming for kuva.

I use Panzer for higher level content like lich farming and steel path; I don't have to pick it up, it does do lots of damage, and lasts a long time.

13 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Returning to warframe and I'm wondering if I should grind for the smeeta kavat or the panzer vulpaphyla. 

I was wondering which one is better for crits, general use and what the benefits of each are if anyone could help me out :)? 

The Smeeta is the queen of pets; she can do almost anything you need bar hack consoles or give you more ammo although Fetch will have her send ammo packs to you if you wanted to.

Charm, the real cause of Smeeta OP; provides a buff every I think 10 seconds or so that confers one of several buffs which stack and can be refreshed. Yes, it is random which she gives and when but they do so much for your character you hardly lose out.

Vaquaera, my Smeeta; is always beside me for resource farming, Lich hunting and exploring new mission nodes as she's reliable in any mission- just look after her :)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Also on PoE as those vaccines are either buggy or expensive and the red glow with some color palettes doesn't look so good :p . Though I tend to take Sekhmet my Vasca instead if I really cba to buy vaccines off Teasonai every Vombalyst farm heh

lol 🤣, you're right, I also used to sometimes take a kubrow over smeeta/other more useful companions just because I found it funny how Vengeful Chill would look on them.

12 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

I can't even process how that question ever comes up with these parameters...

anyway, smeeta. look up some builds, there is some mods that increase the duration of the buffs it gives and some shenanigans that make it die a bit less, which is good. I don't remember the name, it's set stuff from Fortuna, I think.

Vaquaera my Smeeta; takes Link Health, Link Armor (Shields if with Hildy), Pack Leader, Charm, Maul, Sharpened Claws and Pounce as standard; sometimes Medi-Kit though recently she has two Hunter Mods installed.

Either way the Smeeta as you said and others, is still the queen of pets as the Charm buffs are just too good especially for farming resources

11 hours ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

Only situation to pick panzer over smeeta is for arbitrations because, like warframes, pets also don't go into bleedout there and the panzer revives alot faster than the djin.

Also on PoE as those vaccines are either buggy or expensive and the red glow with some color palettes doesn't look so good :p . Though I tend to take Sekhmet my Vasca instead if I really cba to buy vaccines off Teasonai every Vombalyst farm heh

I'll never understand people who build pets for damage. My pets are built for survival and utility, they never attack and they never die. Maybe once per month and I play 6hrs every day, mostly in high level content. 

If you still wanna do it as meme, fine. But for proper difficult missions, use immortal pets. Nobody wants to revive your cat 7x on steel path interception that lasts 2 hrs. 

Smeeta is nr1. pet, when you collect 10k kuva on single kuva syphon, you'll know why. 

Vulpa is great dps pet. When you want to kill and nothing else. Her mini saryn spores combine greatly with condition overload melees. 

Panzer for general using, I’m too lazy to bother myself reviving those pieces of crap called pets. I can use Smeeta only with Helminth ability for pet resurrection (And this build obviously won’t be serious, only specific cheese like nova/necros who only stay afk and spam one skill), because it’s so stupid. On SP survival I revived this crap 10 times for 45 minutes, when we stayed in room under Khora’s dome. I have no ideas how is that crap managed to die all the time.

I can't even process how that question ever comes up with these parameters...

13 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I was wondering which one is better for crits, general use

anyway, smeeta. look up some builds, there is some mods that increase the duration of the buffs it gives and some shenanigans that make it die a bit less, which is good. I don't remember the name, it's set stuff from Fortuna, I think.

Archived