Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

111 runs of Exploiter Orb

Danielw8

On 2020-10-28 at 9:08 AM, SpringRocker said:

Point was "People used to play games because they were fun" . People don't even really play Warframe, they do the same missions over and over trying to get a better drop. What's so engaging about having a button that's basically an auto-kill-all? It's not about playing a game anymore, it's grinding for a collection.

And here is the reason why some people are truly OBSESSED with efficiency. How did this come to pass? "Games as a service".

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-10-27 at 1:45 AM, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Yeah, it took me 73 runs over 6 months or so and made me despise a boss I initially enjoyed. A buddy of mine is also at 100+ runs by now and still misses the electric one. I wouldn't have too much of an issue with it - or rather I'd understand it more - if it was tradable or on the market - basically if there was another avenue to acquire it via plat/money if I had enough of trying my luck. It also makes little sense to me to put items that aren't buyable behind S#&$ rng since it serves no purpose other than making people despise the content. There's no gain for anyone. Plat isn't traded, money isn't spent, the player just gets frustrated and has no out other than smashing the face against an rng wall.

It generates playtime, I guess?

Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Good luck!

Yeah have to agree there, it really should be tradable. I'd pay the 600p if it just meant I finally got the stupid thing.

Yeah, the RNG can be annoying at times, I recall it took me 300+ SO runs to get Khora systems (before it was changed to be easier) and I gave up altogether on doing liches thanks to killing 30 of them with 0 ephemeras. The only one I own I have only by buying a lich with one. RNG systems are cool, but if you try over and over without the desired reward, they turn out to be the worst thing in games. Too bad the game cannot track individual player droptable and improve the % of things that weren't dropped, to avoid situations like 100+ runs to get that one desired item.

Archived