Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone else not able to progress through the game because THE SAYA MISSION DONT START

therealSONS

Question

11 times striaght so far ive attempted to complete the first mission on cetus where you find SAYA .... except what i leave the doors and have to stand there forever to wait for the game to acknowledge that im in the mission???? so far all i can do is leave cetus then come back to a mission complete screen then talk to konzu and the SAME DAM MISSION that WONT START comes up... sooo... what im supposed to be a MR 2 forever???

3 answers to this question

Also, the Saya's Vigil quest is more of a side quest that is only required later on in your journey, since I didn't even bother doing this quest until I was like MR 10. Mastery is also not stuck behind quests and the such, it's more quests stuck behind mastery, since you need to be a certain MR to do certain quests. If you wanna rank up your MR you do so by acquiring frames and weapons, doing railjack, clearing planet nodes, and a couple more stuff, but by then you'll have learned a bit to be able to go by yourself.

Archived