Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

account suspended due to negative plat

Deejudanne

Question

so i have been trading some and bought character slots and some other things from the market  and today when i logged in it said my account was suspended due to negative plat and i wonder

can i just buy the plat to go positive to start playing again or do i have to contact support about it? feels frustrating to get banned for such a bs reason after spending several years in the game 

8 minutes ago, Deejudanne said:

okay so i solved it by paying the 100 bucks to unlock it and im back to normal but its really awful to have to pay so much for doing nothing wrong 

This sounds like a ill way of getting players back into a game that unknowingly traded illegal plat. How is a player to know. Something DE needs to look into rather than letting players believe they have to buy their way back into the game at the fault of someone else. I would have waited on support before spending 100 bucks. This is a DE issue they need to resolve. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

This sounds like a ill way of getting players back into a game that unknowingly traded illegal plat. How is a player to know. Something DE needs to look into rather than letting players believe they have to buy their way back into the game at the fault of someone else. I would have waited on support before spending 100 bucks. This is a DE issue they need to resolve. 

I agree but they take weeks to respond, so I get why they'd purchase the plat ahead of support.  At the very least you have access to the game and could potentially get back the plat you earned back - provided you earned it legitimately.

35 minutes ago, Deejudanne said:

nope

That is really bad and disappointing. If they can track dirty plat back to the seller, then they can surely track what the trade was and reimburse you. 

Maybe they should make it so players can't use recently purchased plat to buy stuff off other players for x amount of weeks or something. I dunno, current system needs updating so innocent sellers don't get screwed over by players using dirty plat.

10 hours ago, Deejudanne said:

okay so i solved it by paying the 100 bucks to unlock it and im back to normal but its really awful to have to pay so much for doing nothing wrong 

100$$ OMG!

Honestly if it was me, and I knew I was absolutely innocent -no collusion or scamming with whoever did the bad plat-

I'd have told DE to shove it. There are plenty of other great games to play, that cost a lot less than 100$....

18 hours ago, Deejudanne said:

such an awful solution really 

It's simply so you don't have premium cosmetics using exploits, remember you chosen to retain the cosmetics, so obviously you had to pay for the plat cost of such items, an alternative is to simply message support and ask for the removal of said cosmetics, this often reduces or clears the negative plat balance, making you return to the game in a state that is "pre trade", meaning you have no cosmetics and no plat received. The hassle is the biggest problem really, not the solution.

You should however message support about the items, because support often reverses trades and i'll just give you a heads up, the rivens, if returned to you, they become untradable, so i hope you have a weapon to use them on.

If the trade wasn't undone, then that means the plat removal is related to some other trade you did in the past, not the rivens nor the arcanes, those seem to have been done in a legitimate matter and support decided not to undo it, what they did undo is something that either you're not telling us or something you're clueless about.

Contact support so they can tell you exactly who and what items were involved.

Archived