Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

Thanks for the Update.

Any TLDR's on when we could expect a dev workshop on status changes? 
Would really love to see gas back in a good spot.

Also that prime ephemera looks amazing.

Edited by IAmBananaCat
  • Like 22

rPXGJJA.jpg

Also could you please fix the archwing bug in missions where you have to use them, where your archwing weapons just stay stuck to your body even after exiting archwing mode?

Edited by Lance_Lionroar
  • Like 37

The end of an age, and a huge milestone hit. Big congratulations to you guys.

Also any chance of letting existing founders upgrade their packs to Grandmaster? Those last few holes in the inventory hurt.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, RevanZim said:

Nice!

Yeah, disappointed by that as well :(

Yeah, the changes was defined quite a while back, just waiting for them to get included in a 'future update'.

• Like 5

@[DE]Rebecca

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

• Like 50
  • [DE]Megan changed the title to Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic