Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed the Latrox Une “Sample Collection” Bounty phase taking longer than intended to complete due to the samples not dropping in their entirety.  We found that 20% of the time a sample was meant to drop, it wouldn't.

Well that fixed a lot of the pacing issue didn't fix much of the pacing issues with Latrox Une's Bounty, and there are still some issues:

• Une's Shield Osprey can wander off away from Une oddly.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, it cannot regenerate any Health/Shields passively. The latter only occurs if the Osprey's shields are fully drained ironcially.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, enemy aggro is fully focused on the Osprey over the Tenno and Une. Ranged Infested capitalize this such as the Venin Mutalist Ospreys, Carnis, and the Jugulus.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, it lacks sufficient scaling in Health and Shields. Make it a custom-version made by Une, where it has Armor while being able to defend itself with an Amprex. Finally, it passively regenerates Health and Shields while having the same aggro as Latrox Une or any Tenno. Shouldn't be too fragile, but it should be still destroyable if left out for too long.

EDIT: I change my mind, this does not guarantee sample drops. They simply added an extra 20% (1.2X) to all Infested to drop a sample. I'll leave this here as a reminder on how to fix the Bounty properly:

9 minutes ago, hs0003 said:

Yeah, the changes was defined quite a while back, just waiting for them to get included in a 'future update'.

It's been an entire month. At this rate Cyberpunk 2077 is gonna release before the changes come out and then I won't be playing Warframe xD

9 minutes ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Rebecca

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

Dissapointing that this needs to be posted on every single major thread and yet we didnt get an answer :(

Thank you for the new update and hotfix, but still not fix the Khora bug. 😢

hace 11 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Update (29.2.0)

Fixed Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw buff stacking indefinitely after jumping into a teleport volume.

New bug with Khora.

I need you to understand that currently you need to eliminate enemies 3 by 3 at the same time to maintain the bonus, which is impossible because if you play alone you will not have enough enemies, and if you play in a group either. Before fixing the bug, it was only necessary to eliminate 1 enemy to keep it.

Please revert the nerfs on marked for death. It was never overpowered in any way and nerfing it from damage dealt to health lost makes it completely dead in a team setting. This ability shouldnt be as worthless for something locked behind a high helminth rank.

There is a problem where Baruuk's 4th ability completely breaks his ability to use melee if he's affected by Wisp's haste. This has been ongoing for many updates, and if it could please be fixed that would be great. It would be nice to benefit from Wisp's Haste without losing my ability to use Melee all together every single time. I've talked to many in the game and they've mentioned that they've had this problem too. There is also an issue sometimes where turning off Baruuk's 4 and wielding a Primary Weapon causes him to be glitched out entirely if you shoot the weapon right away. Unstuck doesn't help this problem at all either. But basically, if you could take a look at his 4 in relation to these problems that would be great since he's my main!

10 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Well that fixed a lot of the pacing issue with Latrox Une's Bounty, but there are still some issues:

• Une's Shield Osprey can wander off away from Une oddly.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, it cannot regenerate any Health/Shields passively. The latter only occurs if the Osprey's shields are fully drained ironcially.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, enemy aggro is fully focused on the Osprey over the Tenno and Une. Ranged Infested capitalize this such as the Venin Mutalist Ospreys, Carnis, and the Jugulus.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, it lacks sufficient scaling in Health and Shields. Make it a custom-version made by Une, where it has Armor while being able to defend itself with an Amprex. Finally, it passively regenerates Health and Shields while having the same aggro as Latrox Une or any Tenno. Shouldn't be too fragile, but it should be still destroyable if left out for too long.

The shield osprey has been following Une for about 2-3 weeks now. It stays right by his side and never leaves him, at least for me (tried several times on different days and it worked properly)

Archived