Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Nightwave 5 is still locked for me.

The old Mastery Rank icons were better imo. The higher ones contained all of the icons before them, representing the progress of the tenno. Mastering more items awarded icons, that became more and more whole, representing the way the tenno learns and that they became parts of the tenno. It was a nice and wholesome detail which is completely lacking from this one. I would ask for a redesign or way to revert to the old one, but probably wont happen (as it didnt happen for the ui).

3 minutes ago, zaturalma2 said:

Nightwave 5 is still locked for me.

The old Mastery Rank icons were better imo. The higher ones contained all of the icons before them, representing the progress of the tenno. Mastering more items awarded icons, that became more and more whole, representing the way the tenno learns and that they became parts of the tenno. It was a nice and wholesome detail which is completely lacking from this one. I would ask for a redesign or way to revert to the old one, but probably wont happen (as it didnt happen for the ui).

20 minutes ago, Zuc54 said:

episode 5 is still locked!

19 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

Episode 5 is still unavailable...

22 minutes ago, Iron4695 said:

Nice and all, but where is Episode 5?

Nightwave Episode 5 will go live shortly after the update as it has a server-side component

Melee attack still does not work in Archwing for controller users. Seems as though the Archwing customization tab has been replaced with Railjack tab. In order to exit out of Archwing during open world missions you either have to switch to the K-Drive then melee out or use default "E" on keyboard to exit. Extremely small inconvenience yes, but if at all possible could it be addressed? If any other Tenno have/had this issue and have a fix please respond. My thanks go out to the staff and developers @ DE for all that you do and strive to achieve! 

Uhh are you sure the riven dispositions were changed? I took screenshots of all my rivens that were being affected to see the stat changes afterwards and not a single one's stats were changed???? Cause I'm looking through them all and no stat changes were made versus what the disposition changes were supposed to be.

Archived