Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

53 minutes ago, IAmBananaCat said:

Thanks for the Update.

Any TLDR's on when we could expect a dev workshop on status changes? 
Would really love to see gas back in a good spot.

Also that prime ephemera looks amazing.

gaz is fine with the right setup

I think there is a bug with Gauss, in two missions I was in, I was using my abilities like normal and then suddenly I couldn't use them anymore and I couldn't fight at all with any of my weapons, even getting knocked wouldn't fix it and when I was knocked it wouldn't let me self revive. Can you please fix this?

Okay, two things:

1. Thank you. Seriously, THANK YOU, for letting us to keep Legacy Mastery sigil.
2. Please, for the love of all that's good in this world, DO NOT delete the Legacy Mastery Sigil. Ever. PLEASE. I beg you. Let us have it.

3 минуты назад, KonamicodePrime сказал:

I think there is a bug with Gauss, in two missions I was in, I was using my abilities like normal and then suddenly I couldn't use them anymore and I couldn't fight at all with any of my weapons, even getting knocked wouldn't fix it and when I was knocked it wouldn't let me self revive. Can you please fix this?

Death can fix it. And yes, this bug already been present since the first Eidolon update, for all Warframes. This time it came back, with Vengeance. And it needs to be fixed, pronto.

Bug! The Glassmaker's voice lines don't work in his battle. Also that fight is one of the most boring things I've ever done, and it either one shots you or makes you just sit there doing nothing waiting for his attack that actually lets you do something. Really bad and uninteresting design.

3 minutes ago, Stormhaven13 said:

Bug! The Glassmaker's voice lines don't work in his battle. Also that fight is one of the most boring things I've ever done, and it either one shots you or makes you just sit there doing nothing waiting for his attack that actually lets you do something. Really bad and uninteresting design.

the fight was kind of fun , a bit slow

i am glad he can one shoot cause that  wouldnt make sense if he couldnt

DE for the love of whatever god you guys believe in: after half an hour of the player searching, PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER TO FIND THE GOD FORSAKEN CLUES.

I always take AGES to find the last one because its a small piece hidden in a dark corner I cant see or it looks exactly like a normal part of the scenario

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Removed Latrox Une from the Simulacrum (because shooting your friends is mean). 

Is it now?  This is why we still have friendly fire as an option for set ups in the simulacrum? 

Fixed the Latrox Une “Sample Collection” Bounty phase taking longer than intended to complete due to the samples not dropping in their entirety.  We found that 20% of the time a sample was meant to drop, it wouldn't.

Also, let's see if the Drone Osprey has been disciplined because on Tier 1, and 2 level Deimos Bounties from Mother I've seen Une's Osprey wandering around the map from 75 - 100+ meters from Latrox Une ensuring Tenno are saving the Drone for the the bonus instead of focusing on Latrox Une to keeping him alive.  This is especially true of the ridge west of the Necralist where and doesn't seem to follow the rhyme of reason because of the overgrowth in the area.  

I see no documented fixes Tier 1 and 2 Deimos Bounties from Mother where you're killing for the Infested Pot and enemies are spawning more than 200 meters from the Infested Pot.  This is causing players to have to get into an Archwing to zoom to the area where the enemies suddenly spawned (did I not mention they're also Deimos Tendril Drones more than 95% of the time?)  This can be extremely uneconomical for players that either have not completed the Archwing Story Quest nor Archwing Launcher Segment as K-Driving to the areas well outside the mission area is not only frustrating, it's just plain sadism.  

1 hour ago, hs0003 said:

Still no Xaku changes?

Is this going to be a bump war like we had last year during Melee FUBAR that happened in the midst of the other issues that were called to the media's attention?  I'm game.  

Fixed some spawning range issues with Deimos Jugulus’ due to frequently spawning very close to each other. This could cause other enemies to not spawn as frequent due to the amount of Jugulus’ present. 

Hallelujah!  Some good news.  Last night when I was helping a couple of Baby Tenno for Naberus Treats, I had to have seen 15 Deimos Jugulus' in packs of 3 and the all the new players were being downed constantly because of them.  

12 minutes ago, WarmongerExtraordinare said:

fix the empty-looking slots on the already-gained mastery already, DE, you're torturing me

874e514512.jpg

Just take them into a mission once, and it'll be filled out. Its just a visual bug it fixes once you use them again. And since they're grayed out for you it seems like you haven't used them again since you built them.

so the update went live and now I'm NW-rank 114/120 and didn't even do every task so far..

heard some weeks ago, that you guys plan to let NW run til the end of the year ? seems like you need to raise the bar once more until then *sigh*

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0

• Increased the Nightwave Prestige Rank cap by 30 Ranks! This will retroactively place you to the accurate Rank you’ve earned thus far! We know some Tenno have already reached the current Prestige Rank cap. Increasing it allows those Tenno to gain Crystal Cred for the remainder of Nightwave Series 3.

Look, this is a fine patch, but after corona quarantine dragging on the release for SUCH a long time, may patience for nora's lines are growing thin. They repeat, they pop up "constantly" in the middle of a long mission (glass enemies?! again?!)

Just like, its great, she's fine and all, but she's grating. Exceptionally, super, more annoying than ordis grating.

I wasn't on board the 'shut up nora' button, before but uh, yeah.

FEATURE REQUEST:
1) opt-out of nightwave event toggle added when you hit prestige levels. Turns it on to not deal with it as the host.
2) Kill nora Voice Over independantly of transmission volume. Just stick a toggle in the menu somewhere.
3) Grandmother storytime with the naberus mobile was great was great. Please do an intermission that's just warframe short storytime and voice actors talking S#&$. No events, just some silence for a while, but a story or tall tale about some under-developed characters once every few weeks.

Great update, just oh god its been like 20+ weeks already, a break is necessary for my ears and sanity.

For the production of the next timewave episode please tell your writers to triple or quadruple nora's lines and save fresh ones for act 2-5 so she doesn't get S T A L E.

30 Riven Mod Slots

Can we get a max riven cap increase too? Cause those already at 150 cap will basically lose 30 slots.... or rather they wont level up to 30 until the cap is raised, which is bad design...

since September the base skins for ash, ember,nova,vauban,wisp and varkyr have the ugly weathered look and these deluxe skin Khora Urushu,kavat Maculatia,Nidus Phryke,helminth metus skin,nova atomica,Nyx Pasithea and Titania Empress now have this dirt added to them. And i feel scammed  because these skins didn't look look like that in the first place and your changing the textures for worst after purchase. So pls DE fix it i made this post in the art and animation bugs but is just being ignored

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Archived