Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the Nightwave Prestige Rank cap by 30 Ranks! This will retroactively place you to the accurate Rank you’ve earned thus far! We know some Tenno have already reached the current Prestige Rank cap. Increasing it allows those Tenno to gain Crystal Cred for the remainder of Nightwave Series 3.

You know, I'm not the only one that has said it, and lord knows it's been danced around -- so it's time to address the elephant in the room...  

Why is DE not making this Nightwave mission grind for nightwave unlimited like so many other games that have a season pass?  Why is DE intentionally going out of its way to arbitrarily and in the most draconian manner possible foiling a way for players to FARM for the things that in the old alert system could be done as they spawned up?  

This was supposed to be a replacement for the old alert system because some of the alerts could (and did) happen at times when people should have been sleeping...  And yet each and every frelling time capping it to force players to have to wait for the for the next episode (or intermission) to come out and thereby forcing players to experience FOMO for something that didn't happen as badly as it does now?! 

Many of us will whinge up mountains of salt if the costs would go up if that's what your overlords want for a free-to-play game and influencing players to spend their hard earned money to purchasing platinum, but if anyone things creating FOMO in a free-to-play game is a good thing: go visit many of the other F2P game forums and see the amount of whinging there.  Hell, you'll be thankful of the amounts this place doesn't....

But don't for once think you're going to be inconveniencing the veterans.  No sir, we've spent our time hoarding and grinding and can wait out the storms.  Who you're going to be pissing off to go play other games quicker are the new players. Think on that while you work out another 30 levels for this episode...  

Lol still keeping up with ALL New weapons and variations Start at a useless 0.5 dispo? 

Fine then.  I'll never buy another prime access weapon or new weapon from the market ever again until the starting 0.5 diso is reversed.  

Nothing says don't buy me more than all new prime variations getting a massively significant riven nerf while the weapon stat increases by about 1%. 

You must think we are stupid if we are going to switch over from a weapon that had barely less base stats but a significantly higher dispo.  

Neutral dispo for new weapons was perfectly acceptable. All this  just because you don't want to play test new weapons before they come out (Bramma drama).

Also, separating variations like Primes from non with different Riven dispositions was a very bad move. 

The whole point of a new variation was to get something slightly better to push a build to a higher limit.  all you've done is make "upgrades" into downgrades. 

Youve taken away all excitement for new primes and new weapons.  I'm not some Mr 3 and for anyone who plays the game a lot they're going to min Max their favorite gear and often new gear to see what it can do.  you've taken all of that excitement away. Why would anyone be excited for Guandao prime?  yeah it'll have a 1% stat difference but it'll have a massively lower disposition than regular guandao.  literally zero reason to be excited for its prime if you intend on min maxing it to get the most of it which is a whole hell of a lot less than what regular Guandao can achieve. 

Like bruh.  do you NOT want players to Max new weapons and primes? Do you not want us to look forward to new weapons? 

I'm not even salty about your current Riven changes. 

I waited years for Guandao prime and knowing it'll be significantly worse the day it hits compared to the old regular Guandao is sad.  

Yada yada  though, doubt you care about what I say here.  actions speak louder than words and me and a bunch of others will be speaking with our wallets.  

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the Nightwave Prestige Rank cap by 30 Ranks! This will retroactively place you to the accurate Rank you’ve earned thus far! We know some Tenno have already reached the current Prestige Rank cap. Increasing it allows those Tenno to gain Crystal Cred for the remainder of Nightwave Series 3.

why are you always doing this after i stoped (actively) doing them challenges for weeks. can't you just do a simple calculation about how much standing one gets for the time the season is running and then put the cap-limit accordingly? or just screw the cap limit at all? i mean, what would the real problem with that?

2 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Well that fixed a lot of the pacing issue with Latrox Une's Bounty, but there are still some issues:

• Une's Shield Osprey can wander off away from Une oddly.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, it cannot regenerate any Health/Shields passively. The latter only occurs if the Osprey's shields are fully drained ironcially.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, enemy aggro is fully focused on the Osprey over the Tenno and Une. Ranged Infested capitalize this such as the Venin Mutalist Ospreys, Carnis, and the Jugulus.
  • Being a Shield Osprey, it lacks sufficient scaling in Health and Shields. Make it a custom-version made by Une, where it has Armor while being able to defend itself with an Amprex. Finally, it passively regenerates Health and Shields while having the same aggro as Latrox Une or any Tenno. Shouldn't be too fragile, but it should be still destroyable if left out for too long.

I hope we might have soon some sort of quick fix to issue with "liberate the caamp" bounty on Plains my report on that to don't repeat myself 

Well, here we go again.

On a positive note, though:

"Fixed the Latrox Une “Sample Collection” Bounty phase taking longer than intended to complete due to the samples not dropping in their entirety.  We found that 20% of the time a sample was meant to drop, it wouldn't."

3 hours ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Rebecca

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

@[DE]Rebeccaplease, can we hear anything on this bug? Is it at least known? It is being looked into? Anything at all, please.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the Nightwave Prestige Rank cap by 30 Ranks!

Is the next season going to start with a 120 cap and then move to 150 as well? This is not working out.

Just remove the cap entirely so completionists like me aren't bamboozled every season and suddenly have a massive grind added to list of things we have to do. The worst thing is this happens at the end of each season so there's even less time leeway.

Or if you guys like to have a cap so much, don't increase it anymore, just give the people that have reached max rank 50 Nightwave Credits every week for free. Anybody that has max rank has earned it in my opinion.

26 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

why are you always doing this after i stoped (actively) doing them challenges for weeks. can't you just do a simple calculation about how much standing one gets for the time the season is running and then put the cap-limit accordingly? or just screw the cap limit at all? i mean, what would the real problem with that?

Why does it even need to have a cap if it soft caps with available standing anyways. But I still stand by how I'v felt about nightwave from the beginning tho. you should just get credits from the challenges. Which would fix the issue of long stints without being able to earn any, because of how the rewards are placed, and eliminate the need for prestige ranks entirely

2 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Can anyone show me the ephemera in game ?

Typing the name of an item in brackets [ ] into chat will send it as an item link that'll bring up a preview if clicked on

[Baurahn Prime Ephemera] <==Just copy that into chat and send it and you'll get a preview link.

Please fix the deadzone issues on the controller where it doesn't register when you move the cursor on the menus, i've tried adjusting the deadzone values on warframe itself to no avail of fixing this lack of response. My controller works fine on every game except warframe ever since the changes to deadzone values. Please fix it.

Archived