Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

41 minutes ago, Burning_Void said:

Why did the price for the full tier of prime access jump to like twice the original amount? Before the highest I've seen was like 80. But 140? Why?

Good question. I was actually considering purchasing full access, but definitely not at those prices.

One wonders what other price jumps have or will be occurring given DE's latest trend of "Having fun our way". {Sarcasm Alert} That reminds me, probably should check and see if the frame and wep slots still cost the same.

52 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

All of which were _strong_, not "oh that's kinda neat".

Unless there's a way to increase the glass AoE...

That's my point though. It is too early to tell if this glass gimmick ends up to be determined to be strong. 

And fwiw Xoris is a prime example of something that isn't actually strong. Xoris's infinite combo duration with Atlas/Khora etc. didn't really make them more powerful it just made managing their combo meter less annoying. The fix related to exalted weapons, however, was certainly a bug that needed correction.

1 hour ago, Burning_Void said:

Why did the price for the full tier of prime access jump to like twice the original amount? Before the highest I've seen was like 80. But 140? Why?

confused schitts creek GIF by CBC

How long ago did you purchase a prime access at 80 for the full package?

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Old_Fogie said:

Good question. I was actually considering purchasing full access, but definitely not at those prices.

One wonders what other price jumps have or will be occurring given DE's latest trend of "Having fun our way". {Sarcasm Alert} That reminds me, probably should check and see if the frame and wep slots still cost the same.

Agreed. Might get the 50 for the ephemera, but thats it. The price jump is ridiculous. Literally 2x the previous prime access, or around there.

10 minutes ago, Burning_Void said:

Agreed. Might get the 50 for the ephemera, but thats it. The price jump is ridiculous. Literally 2x the previous prime access, or around there.

I don't know what you are talking about, either. It has always been this price. 

4 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I don't know what you are talking about, either. It has always been this price. 

Eurasia has always been at war with Eastasia.

--

Jokes aside, I think it's been 139.99$ for awhile, 

Transaction ID: ---
Purchased: Dec 18, 2018 @ 7:57pm
Mesa Prime Peacemaker Pack - $139.99

Subtotal $139.99
Tax $9.80
Total $149.79

Mesa Prime Peacemaker ("Full" which is Frame + Weapons + Accessories)

• Like 1

I don't think it's a show stopper or anything... But is there any reason you've removed the total Focus from the reward screen UI?

Here it is before (see Vazarin... see the 1.9 million total?):

Spoiler

Peo1jto.jpg

And here it is now (see Unairu and Zenurik):

Spoiler

iLbfUZq.jpg

Spoiler

VmKEPsd.jpg

So why did you remove the total focus? I guess it doesn't matter that much...

Edited by nslay
I have to erase most of the post to delete an empty Spoiler block that is not separated by white space from another Spoiler block. Why can't I just press "Del" key on the empty Spoiler block?
  • Like 2

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the end of mission screen somehow got even worse. It no longer shows the total focus you have in each school when you earn focus at the end.

Before:

https://imgur.com/TU2NzUY

After

https://imgur.com/8DhdZcj

Apologies for the image links, could not get the images to show up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheDonutMan said:

Apologies for the image links, could not get the images to show up.

Here's what I do with imgur... I take, for example (one of your links)

https://imgur.com/TU2NzUY and add ".jpg" to the end. Then imgur redirects to the correct page for the raw jpg file. Then I copy that into a spoiler block and the forum usually auto-inserts it. For example, that becomes https://i.imgur.com/TU2NzUY.jpg and you get this when you copy it (I was very careful about preventing it from doing it in this sentence):

Spoiler

TU2NzUY.jpg

I hope that helps!

• [DE]Megan unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic