Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Hideous?

But DE spent a lot of time and resources changing yet another thing no one has ever expressed a desire to see changed.

This Is Stupid Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

Not only that, I specifically expressed a desire not to see it changed when they first floated the idea some time ago. For years and years I'd been going after that nice circular MR badge, it'd burned itself into my mind as the ultimate goal. Even if the new one wasn't an objectively worse design in every way, changing it at all removes a huge part of my motivation to play because it takes away the thing I'd been trying to earn and replaces it with something else.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Mastery Rank 30 Facts:
1. Each Mastery Rank beyond 30 requires the same amount of Affinity as Rank 29 to 30.
2. Mastery Ranks beyond 30 are considered/titled as “Legendary 1”, “Legendary 2”, etc.

But will we still get mastery rank tests?

3 hours ago, ShnaRinat said:

Why aren't Tombfinger and other kitguns profiled? when will they fix it?

this is also something which i dont understand. i made already both types of kitguns (prims and secondarys) but it only shows me i leveld the secondary versions in my profile - not the prim versions which is wrong coz i sure can even proof than i have leveld them and still even own them.

18 hours ago, Raitlor said:

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

This and other bugs like it have really killed my motivation as well. Exalted melee weapons have always been my favorite, but they're truly subpar now that they can't use the most important melee mods.

After the update something that instantly caught my eye was when entering the lower orbiter, the shadows' edges on the left became jagged and rough. The right side of the orbiter became tad too dark. I brought back default settings, verified and optimized the files from the launcher to no avail. Please fix this as it's quite triggering.

Edit: the issue doesn't occur when using the "classic" engine option. It's only present using the Enhanced one.

To all those looking at MR30: this is not your final form. Get ready for more "Mastery" ranks called "Legendary". Yay...

Jokes on you. It's pretty troll by DE, but I was actually hoping they would troll more. My suggestion would have been to give everyone at MR30 a True Mastery rank icon and emote and then the only bonus they get is to receive the option to reset everything to rank 0 so they could do everything all over again. And then add a little counter to your MR30 icon that says how many times you got to MR30.

That would have been great, but alas.

Dead set loved the Bossfight, I think it was very well done. Something new, something that tested our parkour ability. but the crystals are sure heavier than they look with that mad trajectory arc that just happens to not be a problem when Glassmaker fires them 😅 Love your work DE, good stuff.

3 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

But will we still get mastery rank tests?

Every Nightwave boss fight should be a Legendary test.

• Legendary 1: Steel Path Wolf of Saturn Six.
  • Legendary 2: Steel Path Zealoid Prelate
  • Legendary 3: Nihil

etc...

8 hours ago, ShnaRinat said:

Why aren't Tombfinger and other kitguns profiled? when will they fix it?

4 hours ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

this is also something which i dont understand. i made already both types of kitguns (prims and secondarys) but it only shows me i leveld the secondary versions in my profile - not the prim versions which is wrong coz i sure can even proof than i have leveld them and still even own them.

They have been partially fixed, upon leveling or putting a forma on a gilded primary Kitgun, it'll update on the profile screen.

3 hours ago, Scyth3z said:

After the update something that instantly caught my eye was when entering the lower orbiter, the shadows' edges on the left became jagged and rough. The right side of the orbiter became tad too dark. I brought back default settings, verified and optimized the files from the launcher to no avail. Please fix this as it's quite triggering.

Edit: the issue doesn't occur when using the "classic" engine option. It's only present using the Enhanced one.

Most of us knew this would be coming, knowing that a prestige system would be far too much to properly implement in the game.

21 hours ago, kaotis said:

Tx for all this and the Optimizations.

Waste of dev time and forum space , arbitrary changes without any context given what so ever. Weps never used geting nerfs and popular weapons untouched.

Cya in a few weeks

They explained how they make the choices here in previous posts. None of the weapons being nerfed are underused in any capacity, and the buffs actually make sense.

Feedback for fighting Nihil:

1) No one enjoys getting one-hit-killed. 

2) Throwing mechanics are bad in the Exploiter Ord fight, and they are worse here thanks to his teleporting.

3) Removing player melee removes a lot of our control for aerial movement, which is especially frustrating in an arena where precise mobility is required.

This was possibly one of the most mechanically frustrating boss fights I've done in a long time. I eventually managed to complete it, but it was certainly not enjoyable.

8 hours ago, Chanzi said:

This and other bugs like it have really killed my motivation as well. Exalted melee weapons have always been my favorite, but they're truly subpar now that they can't use the most important melee mods.

It's not just exalted melee that that's subpar, but other frames exalted as well. Take the Artemis bow, good for mid-range content. But it's pretty telling when a fully decked out Daikyu or Dredd edges out the Artemis in performance. Cernos Prime? Oh yeah, taken to a whole new level that embarrasses the Artemis. Throw any decent riven on any of those bows, and the Artemis might as well not exist.

Dex Pixia; Most peeps in pubs I see use her as aerial support ( a valid reason, I do as well), but once you get to about lvl 80 baddies she begins to flatten out on damage. Her crit and status should be higher.

There's a few other examples that could be mentioned, but my point is that exalted weapons should be exactly that. Exalted. Personally, if I spend all the time putting forma on a frame, not to mention all the hours leveling back up to get the build right, the exalted weapon should out perform anything in it's class, not be subpar or weaker to it.

34 minutes ago, Old_Fogie said:

It's not just exalted melee that that's subpar, but other frames exalted as well. Take the Artemis bow, good for mid-range content. But it's pretty telling when a fully decked out Daikyu or Dredd edges out the Artemis in performance. Cernos Prime? Oh yeah, taken to a whole new level that embarrasses the Artemis. Throw any decent riven on any of those bows, and the Artemis might as well not exist.

Dex Pixia; Most peeps in pubs I see use her as aerial support ( a valid reason, I do as well), but once you get to about lvl 80 baddies she begins to flatten out on damage. Her crit and status should be higher.

There's a few other examples that could be mentioned, but my point is that exalted weapons should be exactly that. Exalted. Personally, if I spend all the time putting forma on a frame, not to mention all the hours leveling back up to get the build right, the exalted weapon should out perform anything in it's class, not be subpar or weaker to it.

The issue with exalted weapons is the same issue all damage dealing abilities have. They do not scale well beyond the mid game.

5000 damage per hit may seem like a lot for basic star chart but it falls off quickly in sorties, arbitrations, eso, railjack and steel path.

Or just cap enemy damage resistance.

Damage scaling wouldnt really be an issue if enemies did not have scaling armor and instead had scaling health to offset the difference.

Archived