Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime

[DE]Danielle

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime

07dd31bb3e96d47b2c5a6b00a0356f08.jpg

NEZHA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

Engulf your enemies in the sacred fire of the empyrean as Nezha Prime. The Prince of Flame arrives in his ultimate form along with the Guandao Prime, Zakti Prime and more!

NEZHA PRIME
Behold: the Scion of the Burning Wind, donned in his most courtly accoutrements. 

GUANDAO PRIME
Engineered for the divine to reap a harvest of lives.

ZAKTI PRIME
Unleash waves of gas damage with a smattering of spiny, toxin-filled flechettes.

19558390692bd6e020325488547850b2.jpg

Get the newest Prime gear with Nezha Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! 

f88c9c2f71cccfda38e200a150491e0f.jpg

*Please note that the Nezha Leverian will come in a later Update!

Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime, and Redeemer Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Mesa Prime Systems with Titania Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Redeemer Prime Blade with Zhuge Prime String.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:

14f491bbda32dd6f6ba568753c91d5f3.jpg

Nightwave The Glassmaker: Episode 5 - The Finale is here!

The time has come, Tenno. After meticulously investigating crime scenes, poring over clues and shattering glass across the Origin System, you’ve tracked the Glassmaker to a pivotal location. A place where the Glassmaker killed thousands, if not millions in an age long past. 

More questions await as the latest victim you discover is Orokin, possibly someone who stood against Nihil in the past? Find clues to reveal where the Glassmaker is hiding and shatter his schemes once and for all, Tenno.

6f0acc740192e99226d9bf9bf81cea76.jpg

Mastery Rank 30 is now available for eligible Tenno!

8+ years of Warframe content later and eligible Tenno can now achieve Mastery Rank 30! This is your True Master test. Prepare yourself with skills you’ve acquired on your travels throughout the Star Chart for this pinnacle test. 

True Master Tenno will be awarded the following:

• 3x Umbra Forma
  • 15 Loadout Slots    
  • 30 Riven Mod Slots
  • True Master Chat Emoji
    • Access both the :truemaster: and :truemasteralt: Chat Emoji.
  • True Master Emote
    • Only the True Master may use this Emote.
  • True Master Sumdali
    • This Sumdali hull ornament is awarded exclusively to Tenno who have earned the rank of True Master. It can be mounted to the exterior of your Landing Craft to display your Rank to all who see it.
  • True Master’s Font (Relay Blessing)
    • Visit a Blessing Altar in any Relay once every 23 hours to grant a Blessing to each person on the Relay that lasts for 3 hours. Blessings you can grant are:
      • Affinity Boost
      • Credit Boost
      • Resource Boost
      • Damage Buff
      • Health Buff
      • Shield Buff

Mastery Rank 30 Facts:

• Each Mastery Rank beyond 30 requires the same amount of Affinity as Rank 29 to 30.
  • Mastery Ranks beyond 30 are considered/titled as “Legendary 1”, “Legendary 2”, etc.

Changes:

• Updated Mastery Rank icons to new Vitruvian design! 93a2e144e767dcc7153a50787db0d01a.png
  • Increased the Nightwave Prestige Rank cap by 30 Ranks!
    • We know some Tenno have already reached the current Prestige Rank cap. Increasing it allows those Tenno to gain Crystal Cred for the remainder of Nightwave Series 3.
  • Like 8

Thank You After all theses years MR 30 is here from the beginning i said id retire at MR 30 lol but like always cant wait to see what comes next i really wish i would have bought the founders pack though but at the time with the stamina bar and revive system i had no ideal how great Warframe would become. Thank for all the great years.

• Like 1

@[DE]Danielle 

Here are some suggestions I think Nezha should get;

·       Fix issue with his 3rd ability, it goes through his head and feet which looks weird, this bug has been in the game since he was released, it`s a good ability but because of this I don`t use this ability. Make the ring go over his head and under his feet.

·       Make the chakram on Nezha`s back small and translucent on his back so it won`t spoil the way he looks.

·       Give a unique feature that when he uses his 1st ability it gives him a skate animation instead of a running animation and if you decide to add the wheel on his feet in the concept, make it retract to make it look like is has wheels on his feet (maybe add this animation to the original one as well).

·       Make the spikes from his 4th ability look better than the original one does maybe make it visually look like they are on fire.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Visit a Blessing Altar in any Relay once every 23 hours

I think daily reset would be easier to track for a player. It's not like you will place a timer in special notification area in the Orbiter so True Masters could quickly check if they can grant a blessing today. Or will you?

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Each Mastery Rank beyond 30 requires the same amount of Affinity as Rank 29 to 30.

Sounds like approx. 1 Legendary Rank per year with the rates you release new gear. Is it

Nightwave The Glassmaker: Episode 5 - The Finale is here!

Finally! Nihil and this Sword look awesome!

14f491bbda32dd6f6ba568753c91d5f3.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)trontor said:

The final Nightwave episode is broken.

I beat the boss, Nora says "Now sing you Bastard" and the game sends me back to my Orbiter with no end of mission screen and more annoyingly no rewards.

I forgot: This boss fight is really really unenjoyable.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime

07dd31bb3e96d47b2c5a6b00a0356f08.jpg

NEZHA PRIME HAS ARRIVED!

Engulf your enemies in the sacred fire of the empyrean as Nezha Prime. The Prince of Flame arrives in his ultimate form along with the Guandao Prime, Zakti Prime and more!

NEZHA PRIME
Behold: the Scion of the Burning Wind, donned in his most courtly accoutrements. 

GUANDAO PRIME
Engineered for the divine to reap a harvest of lives.

ZAKTI PRIME
Unleash waves of gas damage with a smattering of spiny, toxin-filled flechettes.

19558390692bd6e020325488547850b2.jpg

Get the newest Prime gear with Nezha Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! 

f88c9c2f71cccfda38e200a150491e0f.jpg

*Please note that the Nezha Leverian will come in a later Update!

Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime, and Redeemer Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Mesa Prime Systems with Titania Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Redeemer Prime Blade with Zhuge Prime String.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here:

6f0acc740192e99226d9bf9bf81cea76.jpg

Mastery Rank 30 is now available for eligible Tenno!

8+ years of Warframe content later and eligible Tenno can now achieve Mastery Rank 30! This is your True Master test. Prepare yourself with skills you’ve acquired on your travels throughout the Star Chart for this pinnacle test. 

True Master Tenno will be awarded the following:

• 3x Umbra Forma
  • 15 Loadout Slots    
  • 30 Riven Mod Slots
  • True Master Chat Emoji
    • Access both the :truemaster: and :truemasteralt: Chat Emoji.
  • True Master Emote
    • Only the True Master may use this Emote.
  • True Master Sumdali
    • This Sumdali hull ornament is awarded exclusively to Tenno who have earned the rank of True Master. It can be mounted to the exterior of your Landing Craft to display your Rank to all who see it.
  • True Master’s Font (Relay Blessing)
    • Visit a Blessing Altar in any Relay once every 23 hours to grant a Blessing to each person on the Relay that lasts for 3 hours. Blessings you can grant are:
      • Affinity Boost
      • Credit Boost
      • Resource Boost
      • Damage Buff
      • Health Buff
      • Shield Buff

Mastery Rank 30 Facts:

• Each Mastery Rank beyond 30 requires the same amount of Affinity as Rank 29 to 30.
  • Mastery Ranks beyond 30 are considered/titled as “Legendary 1”, “Legendary 2”, etc.

Changes:

• Updated Mastery Rank icons to new Vitruvian design! 93a2e144e767dcc7153a50787db0d01a.png
  • Increased the Nightwave Prestige Rank cap by 30 Ranks!
    • We know some Tenno have already reached the current Prestige Rank cap. Increasing it allows those Tenno to gain Crystal Cred for the remainder of Nightwave Series 3.

that's burdensome with the mr points I'm missing exactly 2998mr points to MR30. Exactly 1 login weapon DE that's a joke or I'm with log in 521 ..... incriminating

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

So, uh, where are the 15 loadout slots? I got 1 after finishing the test. 36 (20 bought ones) in total.

Same issue my friend and didn't get the riven slots either.

At least I got the umbral forma and the hood ornament that you can't see on the liset prime because reasons......I am sure it looks nice underneath the cockpit window and bump at the front of the ship.  My calculation it puts the decoration some where near the foundry maybe even the arsenal but I can't tell exactly because you can only see the very tip of the actual ornament.