Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime

[DE]Danielle

Am 28.10.2020 um 13:43 schrieb (PS4)A_850lbs_Gorilla:

Same issue my friend and didn't get the riven slots either.

At least I got the umbral forma and the hood ornament that you can't see on the liset prime because reasons......I am sure it looks nice underneath the cockpit window and bump at the front of the ship.  My calculation it puts the decoration some where near the foundry maybe even the arsenal but I can't tell exactly because you can only see the very tip of the actual ornament.

No issue with getting the Riven slots here (at 177 slots and should be able to purchase 3 more) and agreed on the almost noticable ship ornament. Oh well, it'll get fixed eventually I'd assume. As per usual.

On another note: people should get notified that they got buffed on a relay. I don't care if it tells them by whom they were buffed but people should get notified so they can actually notice it and take advantage of it if they want to. The buff also doesn't show up in the active buffs/effect/sales/whatever bar/box until you either leave the relay and/or in mission. Can't tell for sure since I only checked in mission and not on my orbiter. It certainly doesn't show up on the relay after activation. 

They also don't stack up time-wise with each other. Do they stack their value with each other? Because the game doesn't tell you anything at all if you and someone else activated the same buff. All it tells you is that it's still at 3 hours.

I'm not sure how I feel about the combination of 25% and 3 hours. For some reason I think one or even both of the numbers could be doubled easily without a problem. Especially if they are not stackable. I'm not asking for or "demanding" it. Just feels a bit "Eh". It's a cool idea nontheless. Execution seems "meh". (Notifying players should be a thing though)

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

17 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Thanks so much! Love the new ephemera.

Managed to get to MR 30, but noticed the ship hood ornament doesn’t show for others (noticed it while looking at my friend’s tv).

Still, super stoked!

How? on PS4 in the codex it says ive ranked 590/590, completed the entire starchart and I have all daily log in weapons...I have 2998 in mastery left before I get to MR 30 anyone know what Im missing?

vor 21 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Thealteregoroman:

How? on PS4 in the codex it says ive ranked 590/590, completed the entire starchart and I have all daily log in weapons...I have 2998 in mastery left before I get to MR 30 anyone know what Im missing?

Should be one 3000 mastery item that isn't listed by default that you're missing. It's 591/591. Could be anything. There might be an up-to-date MR checklist somewhere online. Maybe you find it via google or someone links it to you. Good luck.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

44 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Should be one 3000 mastery item that isn't listed by default that you're missing. It's 591/591. Could be anything. There might be an up-to-date MR checklist somewhere online. Maybe you find it via google or someone links it to you. Good luck.

I low key wanna cry. Oh well lol...I gotta let it go before I drive myself crazy

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

LMFAOooooo I'm missing the Gorgon Wraith...WOW.....ugh...I'm guessing its not tradeable 

• Like 1

Love my long awaited prime and what comes with him especially the Dragon Ephemera. I was also wondering why didnt you add Mozi Prime Syandana? Reason i say this this cosmetic comes with Zakti and Guandao weapon and his clearly Nezha Syandana. Will this be added into Prime Access and those that bought it ie myself and others get it free in the Accessory sectio like you did with Deimos bundle ??