Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game is crashing

(XBOX)heatman777

The team has a potential fix for this issue, but it does require a Cert build and of course some more thorough testing to be 100% verified.

Unfortunately we don't have a guaranteed workaround at the moment. Some helpful Tenno in this thread have found success with different solutions that are worth a try if you're experiencing this issue.

Apologies for the frustrations - we're definitely aware and investigating! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-28 at 12:48 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The team has a potential fix for this issue, but it does require a Cert build and of course some more thorough testing to be 100% verified.

Unfortunately we don't have a guaranteed workaround at the moment. Some helpful Tenno in this thread have found success with different solutions that are worth a try if you're experiencing this issue.

Apologies for the frustrations - we're definitely aware and investigating! 

Please be as fast as you can,i wanna play the game and its been so long since i last logged on,thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was having the issue with warframe crashing my xbox on loading the game. It would load about 80-85%. The fan would engage as if the system was overheating. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstall. Didn't matter. The fan would still engage. I do have the original Xbox one with the 500gb.

A work around. That works every time for me. After the title first title screen. First time pressing (A button). I press xbox home button and tab over to Settings and select it. And let warframe load in the background. Fan never engages and crash's my xbox anymore. Maybe it will help anyone else with the issue. 

• 11 months later...
53 minutes ago, (XBOX)CanadianBob9 said:

Everytime i try to level my mech in orb valis doing thermia fractures the game crashes and I loose all xp gained. Its happened so many times I dont/cant level up my nechromech

Not that it fixes your problem, but maybe don't use a Necramech for completing Thermia Fractures and that would fix that issue.  I recommend going to the Enrichment Center or SpacePort  and letting the threat level get to the highest level ( which means making sure to NOT destroy the Red Poles placed by the Corpus) and then kill everything in sight with your Necramech and reap the rewards! The rewards being Toroids that drop due to the high threat level and the location.  Alternate Necramech affinity location would be anywhere in Rail Jack missions preferably Corpus controlled missions as you can use the Necramech inside the Corpus ships to facilitate the mission requirements for completion. (Exterminate, Defense, etc.) 

Are you are crashing in Orb Valis ONLY when doing Fractures? You are solo or in a squad; if a squad, then were you the host when it crashed?  Also if you are really wanting this to be fixed you should be using the Format that DE has requested that will optimize the likelihood that:

A) They actually care enough attempt to fix the problem
B) They have enough information TO fix the problem and See above

Anyway, good luck and have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived