Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can non-founders get MR30?

Lazarow

Question

I was wondering because Im hyped to get to MR30 but same time I want to make sure its 100% earnable for non-founders because I know when Deimos v2 stuff would be easier on there to get so I was saving for that but if I can get to MR30 now then I would want to grind all those painful things

9 answers to this question

hace 1 minuto, (XB1)BRUHck Obama dijo:

With Nezha prime access you can't, you could if you were a founder.

But if i'm not wrong with just one more weapon apart from nezha prime and it's weapons you could. The next weapon is the Vitrica which will probably appear a week or two after nezha prime, with this weapon you can reach it.

the vitrica is already on console it's already ingame but it isn't like enabled to be acquired. it's probably already there because of the riven leaks.

On 2020-10-28 at 12:40 AM, RazerXPrime said:

Everyone can become MR30.

On 2020-10-28 at 1:48 AM, Brynslustafir said:

With the next Warframe after Nezha prime and a couple more weapons, yes. 

The next significant update should be enough to push non-founders over the edge. 

https://ibb.co/ZLjDPjT
https://ibb.co/NrCLHS7 

those kitguns are mastered its ui bug but i cant get to mr 30 without new items.

On 2020-10-27 at 2:30 PM, Lazarow said:

I was wondering because Im hyped to get to MR30 but same time I want to make sure its 100% earnable for non-founders because I know when Deimos v2 stuff would be easier on there to get so I was saving for that but if I can get to MR30 now then I would want to grind all those painful things

All non-founder items put together give you just enough mastery to hit 30,  but you need all of them,  including the Tennocon exclusive Athodai and the login reward exclusives,  which means you need to have played 700 days and watched 2020's Tennocon. 

Maxing "everything" will put you over the top, even without the Founder's items.

With the next warframe (6k), the new Necramech & weapon (6k + 3k), and the additional 5-7 new weapons (15k - 21k) coming "mostly before Xmas" it will be even more possible, especially if you are lacking some special hard-to-get weapon.

Yes with everything maxed from nodes, Steel Path nodes, weapons/frames/companions, amps, k-drives, archwings, and lastly "Railjack Intrinsic," yes.

No founders needed.

Some my not reach it because the last few weapons were dropped from the Tennocon 2020 stream and some weapons are locked behind daily login rewards. So time invested does play a role if they will be capable of reaching MR30.

Archived