Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saya idle dialogue bugged to pre-Saya's Vigil state

GrayArchon

Saya, in Cetus, starts off near a fountain in the marketplace. She cannot be interacted with but will look at you if you stand near her and will periodically say unsubtitled lines about her missing husband:

"If you see my husband Onkko, tell him I'm still here, waiting at the spot where we used to watch the sunrise."

After the quest Saya's Vigil, she moves to stand next to Konzu. Once again, she cannot be interacted with, but will say unsubtitled lines, such as:

"You know, I thank the Unum that you came along when you did, Tenno."

However, for the last year or so, and possibly longer, Saya has been bugged so that she says her pre-quest lines when next to Konzu, still talking about her husband Onkko.

It can be annoying to reproduce this bug because Saya doesn't always talk when you stand near her. I've found that standing near her (so she looks at you) and then moving away seems to trigger her idle dialogue more often, but not always.

I know she has at least a few post-Saya's Vigil lines about Konzu eating vobi butter and stuff and I haven't heard them since shortly after Plains of Eidolon was released.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still bugged as of 30.3.5.

I tried replaying Saya's Vigil to see if that would fix it incase the bug was caused by some kind of line reset from Warframe being on a new computer, but replaying the quest did not fix the issue.

This audio bug alongside a other little visual bugs in Cetus (like it raining through some areas on the central structure and the fisher at the dock having a broken, floating fishing line being fixed would be appreciated, DE.

Archived