Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glassmaker episode 5 clues

Serafim_94

Standing in the middle of the main room, with infested side room to the right. So far I found:

Weapon (sword), to the right of me, leaning by the wall between main chamber and infested side room. Can be machete or glaive - you need the weapon type for the puzzle.

Legem, in the middle of main room, laying on the bench. It's an orokin tablet, vertical, with a symbol on it. For the puzzle you need to remember the symbol.

Weave counduit, inside infested room, laying on the bench. That thing Corrupted wear on their faces. For the puzzle you need to remember configuration of lights in its bottom part. No, I can't explain it better.

Glass shards, on the floor in the corner by the passage connecting 2 rooms. You need to remember the form.

Where the #*!% is the fifth one, and what is it?

Edit: final piece - coffers, hanging from the pillars. Thanks to people in the thread. You need to remember the number on them.
Edit edit: a reminder that clues placements are randomized. Look in the thread for alternative locations.

11 минут назад, HadouGun сказал:

It's on a pillar, btw I'm stuck in the last part with the rock, can't click on anything not sure what to do lol.

Aim at the head of the Nihil statue. It's interactable.

What an absolute garbage of a bossfight though. A fitting end for an absolute garbage of a season.

i think it may be worth writing where u found the clue and what.people may have different clues but it will give them some idea to look out for it.

so far i found

-ceremonial dagger=on a flower pot

-glass shards= north east corner of the room where the (infested statue) body is

-Legem in the center room on a the bench

-weave conduit next to a pillar on the side of the infested statue(the left if u have your back on the statue)

-shackles=hanging from pillar(mine was on the pillar next to the weave conduit one)

2 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Aim at the head of the Nihil statue. It's interactable.

What an absolute garbage of a bossfight though. A fitting end for an absolute garbage of a season.

I'm talking about after you do the jump puzzles, there's nothing to click I'm stuck.

Images make this so much easier, thank you :D

So far I have three clues in similar positions to OP.  The sword, shackles and shards. 

Towards the back of the room, on the left of this image, it looks like a ramp but I hit an invisible wall that doesn't turn opaque like in other Glassmaker simulations, potential bug?  https://imgur.com/a/NHFkMzZ

3 minutes ago, WeeDao said:

Are you sure you don't have the pair of shackles hanging down from an infested bit? I had the same things as you except knife instead of glaive, which makes sense when you do the jump puzzle:

https://ibb.co/vVWV93m

Archived