Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This The Best Decision?

Sunder

If I were to do 200 missions...100 for each side basically along the way based on what rewards I want for each mission. Then at the very end of the event, basically tip the scales towards the side that's winning..

That'd guarantee the winners rewards right?

They cancel each other out. You don't get any rewards unless you did a last mission for one side. Then the rewards are determined by that last choice.

That's basically what I said, do 100 of each to guarantee the Tier 3 rewards. But before it ends, doing one last mission so it'd be 101 -100 so as to not be equal and lean to one side

I think 51/50 is enough,since you need 100 missions total.

Only the battle pay (for example right now Orokin catalyst vs Orokin reactor) is being cancelled out, if you do an equal amount of Missions for either side.

The battle pay only keeps track of 5 wins. You can buff your grineer total then finish it with 5 corpus for the corpus reward before the end.

Overall, the only thing you mess up is personal and clan ranking.

Tier 3 only wants 100 missions. and one side with more wins. that's all in the current rules.

No, you HAVE to 100 missions to winning side to get either hand cannons. This was clearly said in the description of the event: 100 missions to get Corpus/Grineer weapons and winner side gets Prova vandal or Machette Wraith plus should you do 100missions you get both weapons but other one comes in as a blueprint.

No, you HAVE to 100 missions to winning side to get either hand cannons. This was clearly said in the description of the event: 100 missions to get Corpus/Grineer weapons and winner side gets Prova vandal or Machette Wraith plus should you do 100missions you get both weapons but other one comes in as a blueprint.

No. You don't get get both guns. The winning race supporters get their boosted gun. The losers get the winners gun bp.

No it said:

"Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them)."

Meaning 100 event missions total, and your prize is determined by which side you completed more for.

So then am I still correct in that if I do 100 missions for each side, then before the Conflict/Event ends, I side with one over the other and do MORE for the winning side, I get all the proper bonuses for that side.

I'd just like to safe-proof my efforts, lol

Omg....now i am totally confused how tier 3 works. DE PLEASE HELP  & clarify on this....

From my understanding of what everyone's general consensus is...

If you do 100 missions for Grineer, that qualifies you for all the tiers of rewards. 1, 2, & 3. However you ONLY get the bonuses and such IF they win.

Same goes for Corpus. What my plan is, is to do as many missions as I can for Grineer for now on this alert invasion mission. Then the next one side with the Corpus and do as many as I can for them.

I'm gonna stop at 100 for each unless certain rewards are worth it in which I'll just do 5 for the reward, then balance it out afterwards. At the end of it the conflict/event, I'll likely have over 100 for each side. But I'll see who's overall winning the conflict and side with them for the best rewards :3

If you do 100 missions for Grineer, that qualifies you for all the tiers of rewards. 1, 2, & 3. However you ONLY get the bonuses and such IF they win.

Same goes for Corpus. What my plan is, is to do as many missions as I can for Grineer for now on this alert invasion mission. Then the next one side with the Corpus and do as many as I can for them.

No, the general consensus is that you need 100 missions IN TOTAL - that means that you should do 50 for Grineer, 50 for Corpus and wait for the end to add 1 to the winning side - 'The (Ninja) Way of the Opportunist'