Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glassmaker Scene 5 clues

Neumeier

Question

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one feeling dizzy and getting nausea from that slow first person gameplay.

I fought nihil while feeling sick to my stomach, trying not to vomit. Had to spent the rest of that day on my bed, feeling awful. The things i do for you, warframe... The things i do for you...

Just so my post isn't completely useless, here's my small contribution: two of the most left field placements i know are weapon inside planter (next to seatings), and handcuff up high on a pillar (mine was on the pillar near center of the room). Probably watch every youtube videos out there until you know all  the possible locations?

I had a dagger in a planter next to a bench right behind us as we spawn in.  A golden, very roughly pyramidal stack of glass shards by the corner of the door to the right of the statue as you face it.  Manacles hanging on the far pillar on that same side of the room.  Between those two, at the edge of a debris pile on the floor near the base of the other pillar on that side was my Weave Conduit. My Legem was in the infested hallway off of the main room, against the far wall, near the end of the hallway closest to the statue, next to a wall bumpout.

And yeah, I really wish they had let us move a bit faster in these.  Thankfully this one didn't cause me migraine issues even with the useless blue pulse, though chapter 4's wet blueish roadway area was rough.  That pulse is so unnecessary since it doesn't even do anything, just causes some people headaches.

I found Limbo's roll dash to be very valuable on the boss fight, I found it easiest to control my movement with him, dodging attacks and "flying" around the arena effectively.  But yeah, Zephyr's a very good call, too, especially as platforms become more scarce with the boss teleporting around a lot smashing platforms pretty aggressively later on.

This is such a terribly designed challenge.   All this wasted effort made to create the levels, just to make an  infuriating version of  Where's Waldo.  I don't know how the game designer(s) for this could possibly expect this to be fun.   You move like a snail, there's always 1 to 2 clues that are so blended in it takes 15-20 minutes just to find it, and the whole thing gives me motion sickness.

This activity is the worst and I hate it. Movement way too slow, no way to tell what's an item and what's just an artifact in the background, didn't enjoy doing these at all. I'm just glad to be done. It's even more infuriating because I liked the story a lot, but it was gated behind this really horrible walking simulator

So, everyone is looking for the following items:

A weapon. (pay attention to the type)

A glass fragment bundle. (remember the color and shapes)

A weave item with a glowing linear core. (pay attention to the shape of that linear core)

A pad like device with a floating symbol in the middle. (pay attention to the symbol)

A set of cuffs, either on the ground or hanging from the wall/ceiling. (pay attention to the number)

One you find this stuff, I'd recommend you choose a Zephyr frame, and modify for flight time.  Be prepared for a surprisingly cheap boss.  Note, if you fail you'll have to go through the entire weave process over again, and burn 5 cephalite resonance each time.  You'll probably die at least once, given the relatively terrible telegraph of where the boss attacks will land, which attack it will be, and the propensity for the range to be a good deal larger than it looks.

The reward is a cosmetic and the sword they showed off on stream.  It's a 12 hour build time, requires Heciphron (10) and Bapholite (60), so I hope you've been down to Deimos and have supplies.  Is it good?  I guess we'll see tomorrow.  For now, it's not a boss battle that needs to be farmed thankfully.

Everyone is encouraged to post pics of their results because let me tell you - the last clue is killing me. 

Currently I have:

1) Shackles hanging near center on one of the pillar thingies. 

2) Ceremonial Dagger in one of the basin thingies also in the center next to benches.

3) Glass shards near the right door next to statue/''body'' 

4) Legem thingy on the bench part of the center benches that make a circle.

What am I looking for last???

This is not fun, the previous episodes were not fun either, they were legit slow and completely unfair because some of the objects were legit colored like the floor that they were on. DE, at least let us sprint. This is driving me insane but I wanna see the end, I just do not know where. 

30 minutes ago, Ishredpapers said:

Can't find the manacles for the life of me. Already spent 30 minutes walking around like a complete idiot. Wow riveting gameplay there, DE. Thank you.

You might not have them.  There are 5 clues,  three variations on each clue.  Each variation has its own set location,  so 15 possible locations.   

Archived