Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Taking Over A Node

Zachles

Does anyone else agree that taking over a node takes way too long? It's been at Martialis since 9:30 AM EST, so it's been about six hours.

I don't know why, but I thought this would move a little faster than it is... I mean, it is war, after all.

Does anyone else agree that taking over a node takes way too long? It's been at Martialis since 9:30 AM EST, so it's been about six hours.

I don't know why, but I thought this would move a little faster than it is... I mean, it is war, after all.

blame the people that rather have tenno being test subjects.

whenever you fight for one faction, other people fight for the other faction, it take a long time cause its a PvP and if everyone would have picked 1 side, the event would have finished by now (or be 2-3 nodes away)

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

whenever you fight for one faction, other people fight for the other faction, it take a long time cause its a PvP and if everyone would have picked 1 side, the event would have finished by now (or be 2-3 nodes away)

I wouldn't rather them being test subjects, but I really want that Prova Vandal.

Also, I think it's the Grineer supporters on this one; Corpus almost has control over the node...

Lets blame that people who want the Grineer to control over these planets use the resources they get to make weapons to use on children.

I wouldn't rather them being test subjects, but I really want that Prova Vandal.

Also, I think it's the Grineer supporters on this one; Corpus almost has control over the node...

prova...

mostly usefull against corpus, ok vs grineers, not so good on infested (charger take less shock damage)

machete....

decent damage on corpus and grineer, probebly triple damage on infested since its a cutting weapon

machete is defenitly a no brainer for me, normal prova can be painted vandal like i guess (also machete is no longer available and its the only chance to get it again)

prova...

mostly usefull against corpus, ok vs grineers, not so good on infested (charger take less shock damage)

machete....

decent damage on corpus and grineer, probebly triple damage on infested since its a cutting weapon

machete is defenitly a no brainer for me, normal prova can be painted vandal like i guess (also machete is no longer available and its the only chance to get it again)

It's not that I don't want the Machete Wraith, it's just that I don't have a Vandal weapon, and this is going to be my only chance to get one for a long while.

Am I going to be unhappy if I don't get the Prova Vandal? Absolutely not. It's merely preference, and I like the way it looks, too.

lets blame you for being thick headed and insisting on delaying the baserker update (corpus win = they do experiments on her)

You do realize that if the Corpus capture the tenno we get the berserk quicker ? Maybe you need to stop being a dead brain Grineer and realize that the project is the start of her. Still comes out update 11 not matter what.

Edited by Gravefire

You see that color bar next to the invasion alert?  Every time someone goes Grineer, it moves one way.  Every time someone goes Corpus, it moves the other way.  The invasion for that node only ends when the bar hits one of the ends.  As such ... the battle lasts as long as the player-aggregate wants it to.

I guess, to be fair, I more meant century than centuries; but technically...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Hundred_and_Thirty_Five_Years%27_War

and there's the 100 year war, then there's stuff like the various wars with Persia and so on...

I can agree that wars can take a long time, but given the atmostphere surrounding Warframe, it seemed like it would go faster. Granted, if it went too fast, the Event would be over before next Wednesday anyways.

You see that color bar next to the invasion alert?  Every time someone goes Grineer, it moves one way.  Every time someone goes Corpus, it moves the other way.  The invasion for that node only ends when the bar hits one of the ends.  As such ... the battle lasts as long as the player-aggregate wants it to.

I realize that. You'd think that it would move further than .001% per mission complete, though. At least that's how slow it seems to move.

lets blame you for being thick headed and insisting on delaying the baserker update (corpus win = they do experiments on her)

I saw nothing like that on the 10.5 Gradivus Dilemma update Rebecca posted last night. Isn't that just speculation?

Do you have proof?