Affinity Blessing
Credit Blessing
Resource Drop Chance Blessing
Damage Blessing
Health Blessing
Shield Blessing

Lasts: 3 hours
Cooldown: 23 hours

All are DIFFERENT from a booster and provide 25% bonuses to their respective subject. Definitely...not what I was expecting. Shield and Health Blessing? I mean I guess, but no resource or mod drop chance? And they're at 25% for 3hours? To be completely honest, the 3 hour thing sat with me so wrong, I had to quit playing for the day. That does not feel rewarding. If the booster is only 3 hours, let me pop it more than once a day or extend the time to 12hrs so I could actually use it. The other things are nice, but I was really hoping for a blessing that wasn't completely watered down garbage. 

Community Suggestions (From this thread, a.k.a. TL;DR):
- Increased Helminth Customization
- Instant Forma your gear
- Operator Weapon
- Fashion Frame
- Customize Mission Guide (Replace Lotus with Loid, Eudico, Ordis, etc.)

I had a resource drop chance boost blessing for 3 hours from someone blessing everyone in the relay and I couldn't even use it because I wanted to farm steel essence to get relic packs since i used my syndicate standing already and of course when I wanted to use it barely anyone wanted to do odin.

I think this blessing thing should be extended to a day because 3 hours is too little time.

Just now, (XB1)Vaktalor said:

I had a resource drop chance boost blessing for 3 hours from someone blessing everyone in the relay and I couldn't even use it because I wanted to farm steel essence to get relic packs since i used my syndicate standing already and of course when I wanted to use it barely anyone wanted to do odin.

I think this blessing thing should be extended to a day because 3 hours is too little time.

I could sneeze 3hours away, literally. I thought they'd be no less than 24hrs long when it was announced. I can't imagine no one thought this was too little time, I didn't even bother using it. Just logged off, pissed. 

Just now, RazerXPrime said:

Next up: I got a blessing, but 24 hours is too short because when I got it I had to log off for the day.

I could start this blessing, grab some food, take a shower, eat then log on to discover it's over. 3 hours is 1/8th the time of a full day. Please attempt to be helpful when you comment. 

Just now, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

I could start this blessing, grab some food, take a shower, eat then log on to discover it's over. 3 hours is 1/8th the time of a full day. Please attempt to be helpful when you comment. 

Why would you go and do that when you have this blessing active? I mean I get it, it's not a long period of time 3 hours. But it's not like it's 10 minutes. People here are complaining that it's too short because they decide to do other things in the 3 hours rather than actually use this time effectively. That's not making a point on whether the blessing is good or not, that's just poor time management and decision making on your part.

1 hour ago, RazerXPrime said:

Why would you go and do that when you have this blessing active? I mean I get it, it's not a long period of time 3 hours. But it's not like it's 10 minutes. People here are complaining that it's too short because they decide to do other things in the 3 hours rather than actually use this time effectively. That's not making a point on whether the blessing is good or not, that's just poor time management and decision making on your part.

See? This is how you engage in conversation. bud. 

It's bad because there's a 23hr cooldown or it's bad because it only lasts 3hrs. It's one or the other. I'm not waiting on the edge of my seat for a 3 hour damage buff when Scarlet Spear cycles, Eidolon hunts cycle and nowhere else is that relevant. I'm at MR30 so let's keep it completely real, 

Affinity Blessing : Forma-ing stuff...maybe. Only takes 2 Gian Point runs with a reg booster to max a weapon, so...not using it
Credit Blessing: Got 168 Million credits so I'll use it on clanmates before a run. Assuming I haven't used it. Assuming I care to be present to help.
Resource drop chance boost: Pigments (Which we've completed). That's it. Doesn't get me more Kuva (lol at 30 riven slots)
Damage boost: Scarlet Spear(Seasonal, done with it, not available), Profit Taker(been done with this for 2 yrs), Eidolon tricaps (been done with this for 3yrs)
Shield boost: Memes
Health boost: Memes

Getting them for 3 hours to push a sense of "Go, go, go, hurry!" Is the antithesis of being this high level in the first place. We literally take the longest to do anything, from deciding what "progress" we have left to make, which is none btw to helping others get good, or bullet jumping in the orbiter - this barely helps the new players either. I also happen to be an adult, which I can't say for everyone obviously- but we're all aware 3 hours is 1 adult hour. This booster doesn't last 1 long survival run which I'd wager all MR30's have done or do at one point or another.

It's either reduce the cooldown from 23 hours to 13 hours or increase the boost time from 3 hours up to 24hrs. With how it is now, it's so irrelevant that we'll forget we can even do it and therefore not do it, which ultimately hurts the rest of the community hoping we'll use it - that'll probably stop caring as soon as they realize buying a booster is 4x more effective and infinitely more convenient.

Mind you I didn't even address the 25% nonsense, but we don't even have to. I'm willing to compromise on that if the time gets addressed. The fact is that buying a booster is still the norm. By far. Disappointing. It's now buy a booster then get a blessing and go go go hurry hurry for 3hours to get 625k credits instead of 500k for a guy who's had enough credits to literally buy and max everything. Make it make sense.

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

So 8 MR 30 players coordinating could effectively keep the buff up 100% of the time.

Inb4thisgetsnerfedsomehow.

And here I was telling my clanmembers that we'd need 4 MR30's to keep all buffs up. Haha, how stupid I clearly am, I thought the blessings would be decent! This in combination with the landing craft decoration being dwarfed by the liset prime skin is just like "Hey as a final screw you, here's a **** thrown at your face! :D". ya'll really didn't look at how the thing looked on the ONLY PRIME SHIP SKIN? *sigh* 

BTW ~ You'd need 48 individual MR30's in 3 different timezones to keep all 6 buffs up all the time in practical form. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

See? This is how you engage in conversation. bud. 

It's bad because there's a 23hr cooldown or it's bad because it only lasts 3hrs. It's one or the other. I'm not waiting on the edge of my seat for a 3 hour damage buff when Scarlet Spear cycles, Eidolon hunts cycle and nowhere else is that relevant. I'm at MR30 so let's keep it completely real, 

Affinity Blessing : Forma-ing stuff...maybe. Only takes 2 Gian Point runs with a reg booster to max a weapon, so...not using it
Credit Blessing: Got 168 Million credits so I'll use it on clanmates before a run. Assuming I haven't used it. Assuming I care to be present to help.
Resource drop chance boost: Pigments (Which we've completed). That's it. Doesn't get me more Kuva (lol at 30 riven slots)
Damage boost: Scarlet Spear(Seasonal, done with it, not available), Profit Taker(been done with this for 2 yrs), Eidolon tricaps (been done with this for 3yrs)
Shield boost: Memes
Health boost: Memes

Getting them for 3 hours to push a sense of "Go, go, go, hurry!" Is the antithesis of being this high level in the first place. We literally take the longest to do anything, from deciding what "progress" we have left to make, which is none btw to helping others get good, or bullet jumping in the orbiter - this barely helps the new players either. I also happen to be an adult, which I can't say for everyone obviously- but we're all aware 3 hours is 1 adult hour. This booster doesn't last 1 long survival run which I'd wager all MR30's have done or do at one point or another.

It's either reduce the cooldown from 23 hours to 13 hours or increase the boost time from 3 hours up to 24hrs. With how it is now, it's so irrelevant that we'll forget we can even do it and therefore not do it, which ultimately hurts the rest of the community hoping we'll use it - that'll probably stop caring as soon as they realize buying a booster is 4x more effective and infinitely more convenient.

Mind you I didn't even address the 25% nonsense, but we don't even have to. I'm willing to compromise on that if the time gets addressed. The fact is that buying a booster is still the norm. By far. Disappointing. It's now buy a booster then get a blessing and go go go hurry hurry for 3hours to get 625k credits instead of 500k for a guy who's had enough credits to literally buy and max everything. Make it make sense.

Well I get the feeling the blessings aren't there to benefit the person who is MR30. They are there to benefit everyone else. Imo, they should just do away with the blessing system. It's either going to be overpowered so people will line up to get one, or it's going to be meh and a waste of time. In any case it's not good for MR30 players as the benefit from already having everything in the game with a buff to some stats you never needed is completely pointless. I would rather see them having something they can flaunt, rather than handing out alms for the poor.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

I feel like the minimum for the MR 30 boosts should be 5-6 hours. That ensures that you get at least one play session in with it. And depending on how the boosts interact with each other and with other boosters, 25% could be okay, but as someone with no friends anywhere near MR30, I think 25% is a joke.

1 minute ago, RazerXPrime said:

Well I get the feeling the blessings aren't there to benefit the person who is MR30. They are there to benefit everyone else. Imo, they should just do away with the blessing system. It's either going to be overpowered so people will line up to get one, or it's going to be meh and a waste of time. In any case it's not good for MR30 players as the benefit from already having everything in the game with a buff to some stats you never needed is completely pointless. I would rather see them having something they can flaunt, rather than handing out alms for the poor.

I agree that it's overpowered or pointless - now being pointless. To be real, in March when MR30 started looking real in 2020 I imagined instant forma boosting.

MUCH better reward and doesn't benefit others at all. Why exactly am I leveling a weapon up to 30 when it has rank 30 stats, capacity and full mods? Seems stupid at that point. Just let me slam forma into stuff, at least that'll make you money [DE] *facepalm*

5 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I like how one person a while ago said "No matter what DE decide to do with MR30 it will be disappointing" and I have to say that is so true.

I think we'd universally be appreciative of instant forma gear boosting, I really have no idea why this is a completely foreign idea. If someone's unhappy with THAT, they're trolling

In honesty I think it's fine, like I dont think it's a system thats intended to be min maxed so you can squeeze the absolute most out of every second your on game. As Mr30 becomes more common you'll more likely stumble accross a blessing and be able to just go "huh neat". It might be you were about to head off to work for the day or about to sleep but they refresh daily, not as if you couldnt get another from yourself or someone else in the evening or the next day.

feel like making the percentage higher would just lead to feeling like your playing the game wrong if you aren't going recruiting and boosting everything every time you log in and every 3 hours after, which then leads to people begging for more time cause its inconvinient to do it so often, then they can't take that away when its too powerful cause everyones hooked on having infini boosters and would flip. Seems like it's meant to be a nice little push you can give other players and it serves that purpose.

as for discussion on instant forma boosting can you imagine how quick you'd be done with every update if you leveled everything once and then slapped the best build on it instantly. Everyone is ravenous enough for content with the leveling system inflating the playtime of every update. I dont mind leveling after forma cause its what I've been doing the last like 5 years lol. Not to mention putting anything too substantial to the point of avoiding whole systems in the game at MR30 would be a bit soul crushing for newer players. Li'l Eddy excaliber stumbling onto his first forma and putting the effort in of getting a build together while an MR30 just laughs at him with their insta leveled 100 forma bramma patting him on the head going "dont worry all you have to do is level every single piece of equipment in the game then you wont need to do that".

On 2020-10-28 at 9:33 AM, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

we'll forget we can even do it and therefore not do it

err ... sorry, but that is exactly the intended effect in the long term

something like this is suppose to be more useful to people that piggyback on the buff than the one active it, and for the majority of players, 3hr a day is already a longgg time for a average person to spend on a game.

(also that 3hr is 1 "adult" hour thing is bulls**t)

Still not quite there as I wait for Nezha Prime to finish.  But I didn't expect anything from MR30, therefore it is quite generous to give us the ability to help other players.

Btw. the shield boost isn't all that bad, because of the buffer and shield gating now exists.

Huh I was expecting it to be 30 minutes like the rare cache boosters so I was kinda pleasantly surprised it was as long as 3 hours. Feels reasonable to me considering I would only use it for farming something like toroids or other rare resource that only drops in one or two places, and I rarely farm the same thing longer than that per day. 

For any other "trash resource" its not important anyway. 

Can it be refreshed tho? 
Example: 
- Me (MR30) and my friend (also MR30) go to a relay
- I cast a Blessing
- 3 hs later HE casts a blessing
- Do I get the second cast? 
In that case... We golden

Or can be stacked? 
Example: 
- Me (MR30) and my friend (also MR30) go to a relay
- We BOTH cast Affinity Blessing
- Is it 50% extra? Is it 6 hours? 
If not, they should stack somehow. 

hace 5 minutos, 16Bitman dijo:

@Roble_Viejo

It can only be refreshed.

If two players cast the same blessing, it just gets reset back to 3 hours.

The blessings stack multiplicatively with other boosters.

There's no limit how many blessings you can receive in the same day.

So, this is not bad.
Do you guys see what DE is trying to do? 

They're trying to create "captains" among Clans, that have to organize to refresh blessings. 
With 8 MR30 per clan you have 24hs Blessings. 

For once Im with DE, I actually think this is cool. 

Archived