Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Blessing Details

(XBOX)DarknessZeref

On 2020-10-28 at 12:08 PM, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

I could start this blessing, grab some food, take a shower, eat then log on to discover it's over. 3 hours is 1/8th the time of a full day. Please attempt to be helpful when you comment. 

It's free....

Stop being so entitled. You didn't even have the option of it until a few days ago and you haven't complained about not having a blessing from relays up until now.

You're the kid who gets a free car from their parents and has a temper tantrum that it's not their favourite colour instead of being grateful for the free wheels.

4 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

Can it be refreshed tho? 
Example: 
- Me (MR30) and my friend (also MR30) go to a relay
- I cast a Blessing
- 3 hs later HE casts a blessing
- Do I get the second cast? 
In that case... We golden

Or can be stacked? 
Example: 
- Me (MR30) and my friend (also MR30) go to a relay
- We BOTH cast Affinity Blessing
- Is it 50% extra? Is it 6 hours? 
If not, they should stack somehow. 

Yeah I've noticed 1 other MR30 on my server at this point so getting 2 together is kind-of a task at the moment. 

23 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

It's free....

Stop being so entitled. You didn't even have the option of it until a few days ago and you haven't complained about not having a blessing from relays up until now.

You're the kid who gets a free car from their parents and has a temper tantrum that it's not their favourite colour instead of being grateful for the free wheels.

Not at all, this is a question of usefulness and application of knowledge from development standpoint. I don't need a free booster. The blessing isn't a benefit to MR30 players, who are the only ones who can do it. Instant forma would make sense, drive profit and be useful to those who unlocked it. I'm the kid who didn't grow up with 2 parents, so let's remember how little we can discern through a few lines on the internet. I'm all about rewards that are useful and make sense- neither of which the relay blessing currently fulfills. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

DE were never going to allow blessings to last for days at a time, otherwise there'd be no point in buying boosters, and people would be clamoring to blessed relays. at least it can be refreshed, that's more than I expected. 

Strictly NOT saying more than 24hrs. UP TO 24hrs is sensible. 3hrs is too short for a 23 hours cooldown. In either case, instant forma installs makes 1000% more sense. I could see the whole system scrapped in favor of that idea and happily crack my wallet open to subsidize the impending addiction 

Just now, (PS4)FISSIONoMAILED said:

Of all the things DE is fckng up right now, you'd whine about something free?  If the blessing was scratched off and never made public, the remaining items imo would be more than enough.  What's next you ingrates? Gonna whine about daily login giving you 1 Gallium?

I'd hardly call MR30 free. I definitely didn't get here on $0. More than that we're talking about a pattern of disconnected application. a 25% boost to someone with all things released is completely and utterly meaningless. I would've preferred they not include it at all if it's gonna be watered down and useless to the few people that can do it. I suppose that's why you all are happy with it- it's a reward for you. More than it'll ever be for us. It's the same "push the veterans away" mentality that has persisted all 8 years. 

Let me get this instant forma though and promise I'll be happy. 

But aren't boosters free to make?

DE doesn't really need to do anything to make them.

So i kind of think the thing of the car doesn't apply because the car actually needs resources and real life money, but boosters don't.

Either way most players this rank dont need it as much.

Most probably have thousands of plat to buy them. 

The only problem i see is the boost percentage, you could plan things better to use those 3 hours to the fullest.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

Not at all, this is a question of usefulness and application of knowledge from development standpoint. I don't need a free booster. The blessing isn't a benefit to MR30 players, who are the only ones who can do it. Instant forma would make sense, drive profit and be useful to those who unlocked it. I'm the kid who didn't grow up with 2 parents, so let's remember how little we can discern through a few lines on the internet. I'm all about rewards that are useful and make sense- neither of which the relay blessing currently fulfills. 

I don't think it's meant to be a bonus for MR 30 players, rather the players around them, it feels very much like a chapter of the Lotus guides era, trying to turn relays into more active hubs. A poor attempt no question but that's what it feels like.

On 2020-10-27 at 6:01 PM, (XB1)Vaktalor said:

I had a resource drop chance boost blessing for 3 hours from someone blessing everyone in the relay and I couldn't even use it because I wanted to farm steel essence to get relic packs since i used my syndicate standing already and of course when I wanted to use it barely anyone wanted to do odin.

I think this blessing thing should be extended to a day because 3 hours is too little time.

I just do Odin with Khora solo, as I've never really liked relying on other people in general.

What I do is use a 250 range Khora and plant her Strangledomes between the center interception target - D - and the two on either side - A and C. I leave B captured.

It's definitely more rewarding to do it with others for the extra SE, but I have no problem getting 75 SE in an hour.

I also sacrificed all defensive mods so I could fit all that range and her Pilfering augment as well, along with the Primed Continuity and Streamline. Then I subsumed Spectrorage from Gara and put the augment Spectrosiphon in for an insane amount of energy orbs.

I've been doing it every night for the past week and a half.

I'm sure it would be even better if I captured all 4 for the first 3 or 4 rounds and then slowed it down afterwards, since the Eximus start to ramp up after the firat several rounds. That's the idea for only having 3 captured at least: slow down the scaling and allow more enemies to spawn each round.

Admittedly, I've never farmed SE in a group, mainly because I prefer playing solo for specific stuff like that.

On 2020-10-28 at 2:08 AM, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

I could start this blessing, grab some food, take a shower, eat then log on to discover it's over. 3 hours is 1/8th the time of a full day. Please attempt to be helpful when you comment. 

But why would you do that though? I could do the same with a 24h blessing, though I'd need to shower longer, eat more and slower and maybe do some naughty stuff. It would make just as little sense to activate if I knew I was planning on something else that would eat the time right then and there.

Maybe eat, shower and do whatever before you activate it and actually have the time to play?

It's a free thing. It costs the caster nothing once ranked up and it costs the people getting blessed even less. 

But ok. Feedback. Maybe it would be better if the Blessing lasted for 10 missions of 6 hours. Whichever ticks over first. So if you are a very sporatic player, you can make use of it, But if you're a full blown farmer, you aren't running around constantly blessed because that shouldn't be your standard state of operation. 

20 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I don't think it's meant to be a bonus for MR 30 players, rather the players around them

So a solo MR30 is blessed with a "Go make friends" gesture? That's my point. It's some ra-ra watered down bonus that is 1/4 as useful and 1/24th as long as a 40p 3 day booster we've all been buying. It's not going to replace, compete or influence my (or your) normal routine of buying boosters and is more beneficial to every none-MR30 in the game than the MR30's that can activate it. That's nonsensical.

It's not a main-attraction, it's like they bundled all our posts about clan reworks into a 25% 3hr booster and said "you're welcome". The LEAST they could do is make it 24hrs and I'd shut up, but if they wanted to actually reward the Tenno army for True Master status, they'd address the #1 logical conclusion that max capacity gear doesn't need to be leveled up, i.e. instant forma. You can say it's a good reward all you want, but that's because it's one you're not using. Let me hear from the other TM's that haven't played with anyone else in weeks/months about how much 25% damage helps when we killed everything anyway.

17 hours ago, z3us32610 said:

I just Khora solo, as I've never really liked relying on other people in general.

What I do is 250 range Khora 

It's definitely more rewarding to do it with others for the extra SE

Pilfering augment as well, along with the Primed Continuity and Streamline. Then I subsumed Spectrorage from Gara and put the augment Spectrosiphon in 

So yeah, just drive your helicopter off the landing pad, make sure your engineer has supplied it amply with fuel and checked the systems before lift-off. Should also mention you need a high-end submarine part infused into your engine to maximize air-time for site-seeing deployments. Surely that solves your problem in 3hrs, no?

Lesson: Not everyone has a Helicopter, and even if they could get one, probably not within 3hrs. 

2 hours ago, Lakais said:

It's a free thing. It costs the caster nothing once ranked up and it costs the people getting blessed even less. 

But ok. Feedback. Maybe it would be better if the Blessing lasted for 10 missions of 6 hours. Whichever ticks over first. So if you are a very sporatic player, you can make use of it, But if you're a full blown farmer, you aren't running around constantly blessed because that shouldn't be your standard state of operation. 

It's not about costs. This is a reward for reaching the heights of Tenno mastery. This symbolizes the very reason you play Warframe at all and right now it's "To help others get good". Wow that's a stinky pile of poo, it's CAPITALISM BABY. Just let me sink my plat into forma because I can finally hassle-free instant forma. Then I'd really be given a mantle of power at MR30, to streamline my mastery of gear through forma spam. 

The very least you could do is reinforce the community togetherness vibe by including a clan rework/address clan & alliance roadmaps

This as a standalone doesn't fully address the need for a community system's rework nor deliver an appropriate award to the game's most influential and dedicated players. It deserves attention and discussion.

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

But why would you do that though? I could do the same with a 24h blessing, though I'd need to shower longer, eat more and slower and maybe do some naughty stuff. It would make just as little sense to activate if I knew I was planning on something else that would eat the time right then and there.

) Why would you do that though?
Do you have children? Perhaps. If not, you may learn that what you do with your time and when isn't always up to you.
-
You cannot activate a 24hr booster of your choosing at your will in Warframe. This is entirely theory-crafting. In practice, you might get a log-on reward of a 24hr booster at random in Warframe, but since it isn't on your schedule or according to your needs- you use it or don't based on the situation. 

On announcement, we imagined it being what you theorize here- a 24hour booster of our choosing activated on our dime. It's 3hrs. It's 25% as effective as a 40p booster. This doesn't even fulfill the basics. We're far off on talking about this being useful let alone appropriate - of which it is neither.

15 hours ago, Alpha_Tango said:

To be frank, I barely have anything else to do at MR 30 that actually warrants more than three hours of gameplay. A boost to activate anytime of the day of my own choosing that benefits others too is pretty much a generous reward already. 

I considered it generous until I noticed the 3hour limit. In practice, it barely affects your bottom line to a series of bottom-lines with currently existing surpluses. 

Here's one thing I want you to takeaway from this thread as a fellow TM; why do we level gear with maxed mod capacity? You know what's left for us?

forma in gear we haven't tried yet.
what reward makes sense?
No more 0->30 leveling on forma for MR30.

En 27/10/2020 a las 22:15, (XB1)DarknessZeref dijo:

Affinity Blessing
Credit Blessing
Resource Drop Chance Blessing
Damage Blessing
Health Blessing
Shield Blessing

Lasts: 3 hours
Cooldown: 23 hours

All are DIFFERENT from a booster and provide 25% bonuses to their respective subject. Definitely...not what I was expecting. Shield and Health Blessing? I mean I guess, but no resource or mod drop chance? And they're at 25% for 3hours? To be completely honest, the 3 hour thing sat with me so wrong, I had to quit playing for the day. That does not feel rewarding. If the booster is only 3 hours, let me pop it more than once a day or extend the time to 12hrs so I could actually use it. The other things are nice, but I was really hoping for a blessing that wasn't completely watered down garbage. 

Exactly what did you expect was a fare thing ? Give us 300 % buf for 20 h ? 

As some one that is relatively close to 30 i didn't expect to get this and it's a nice gesture i guess (better than the daily cap increase we got this year that was a spit in the face of any one mr 18 and up ). I expected to get a "here you go a badge now get lost".

To clarify they gave us something for free when they didn't have to,  for as much money/time/passion we put into this game... at the end of the day it's a service/experience they provide and they have the right to provide it as they like. Calling the reward we get for free just by leveling stuff up while we enjoy the game, garbage is not particularly constructive.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

I considered it generous until I noticed the 3hour limit. In practice, it barely affects your bottom line to a series of bottom-lines with currently existing surpluses. 

Here's one thing I want you to takeaway from this thread as a fellow TM; why do we level gear with maxed mod capacity? You know what's left for us?

forma in gear we haven't tried yet.
what reward makes sense?
No more 0->30 leveling on forma for MR30.

If we follow what you want, you are only giving me less reason and even less time to play the game with. The game is already too easy at this point so I can't see why you even need such advantage. MR 30 is a milestone, true, but it is also just a  number leading to legendary levels. Some room for other buffs along the way is not too far fetch for DE to grant anyway.

2 hours ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

So a solo MR30 is blessed with a "Go make friends" gesture? That's my point. It's some ra-ra watered down bonus that is 1/4 as useful and 1/24th as long as a 40p 3 day booster we've all been buying. It's not going to replace, compete or influence my (or your) normal routine of buying boosters and is more beneficial to every none-MR30 in the game than the MR30's that can activate it. That's nonsensical.

It's not a main-attraction, it's like they bundled all our posts about clan reworks into a 25% 3hr booster and said "you're welcome". The LEAST they could do is make it 24hrs and I'd shut up, but if they wanted to actually reward the Tenno army for True Master status, they'd address the #1 logical conclusion that max capacity gear doesn't need to be leveled up, i.e. instant forma. You can say it's a good reward all you want, but that's because it's one you're not using. Let me hear from the other TM's that haven't played with anyone else in weeks/months about how much 25% damage helps when we killed everything anyway.

You're over thinking it buddy. If they made it 24 hours they'd sell less boosters so of course they're not going to do that and to suggest that they should is pretty foolish. It's not for us, it's for those around us. If you can't understand that, that's your issue, I understand it just fine. You're thinking "me me me, what do I get" when they're thinking of the community as a whole instead. 

Archived