Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #1

[DE]Megan

vor 21 Stunden schrieb (PS4)camwyn-xenos:

Because DE added them to our profile after we last used them. Equipping them and use in a mission will start them recording. max30 will show mastered straight away on returning to relay or orbiter, part leveled and or ungilded need to be back to rank30 to show mastered. Data for primary kitguns is different from secondary. Also all previous kills is not shown at this time only anything from when you equip and use from now on. Incase your unaware there only 1 lot of xp per chambers 12k total 4 x 3k so you haven't lost any mastery points assuming you did secondaries ages ago.

Easy way to get them loaded onto your profiles is in and out of the open worlds nekrelisk i believe is the fastest. All they need is a new save point.

Thank you guys

Another issue with last update and is back, AGAIN, is the Necromechs are now losing gained Affinity within open world missions.  I leveled my mech to 30 left Orb Vallis and the mech was back to level 6.  Really!?  This is starting to becoming tiresome with these things and wasted time.  I am almost ready to just forget these things all together and you have a new one coming out soon with the next major mainline and this seems to be a continued issue.  Please stop breaking affinity gain.

On 2020-10-28 at 1:01 AM, (PS4)Impulse2988 said:

Can someone please explain why in my progress tab it says that none of my primary kitguns are ranked up when in fact they are all rank 30? Thanks 

JUST Checking:

Did you "GUILD" those Kitguns?

Or did you build'em, get'em to 30 and Called it Good?

ALL Modular bits in Warframe must be built, brought to Rank30; then they must be "GUILD"'d, and brought to Rank30 a second time, before they are marked as Mastered.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)thekaveri:

Getting the extra loadout and riven slots were the main thing I was waiting for. So did they mean they give us extras ONLY if we have'nt maxed them out earlier? Like who mr30 hasn't already...?

I can only say that in the case of Riven slots I got +30 (150 -> 180). Loadout slot I got +1 (35 -> 36). I would hope it's supposed to be 180 Riven slots and 50 loadout slots at max and it's just a bug that DE doesn't see the need for to verify to their confused players.

Deimos additionally rewards a decoration and emote for the retired Orokin Derelict.

• Players who have already completed the Orokin Derelict before its removal on Update 29.0 will receive a second statue.

Saw this on Steel Path wiki, been slow at going through Steel Path so I know I missed out on the derelict deco, is it still in there or could it be added to the Steel Path store or other ways to obtain.

13 hours ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

I'm curious what's going on with the PS anniversary? Are you holding out till the PS5 launch, or what's happening?

Maybe they’ll mention something on Devstream? I’m still wondering why we didn’t get the year 6 sigil last year too. Or they’re just not gunna do it this year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-29 at 6:13 AM, (PSN)A_850lbs_Gorilla said:

Another issue with last update and is back, AGAIN, is the Necromechs are now losing gained Affinity within open world missions.  I leveled my mech to 30 left Orb Vallis and the mech was back to level 6.  Really!?  This is starting to becoming tiresome with these things and wasted time.  I am almost ready to just forget these things all together and you have a new one coming out soon with the next major mainline and this seems to be a continued issue.  Please stop breaking affinity gain.

If you or anyone from the group leave you will lose all affinity on your necramech. Try running a few solo missions to level up you necra mech, I personally used the second mission of profit taker due to the spawn rate and heavier enemies. 

Archived