Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Prizes...

Hybridon

Stop whining for gods sake.

IF Corpus win you get a Prova and the Detron (be it BP or with the catalyst)

IF the Grineer win you get the Machete and the Brokk (be it BP or with the catalyst)

Whatever side loses will probably end up having both weapons given out on one of these 2 situations (or even both):

1 - Another freakin event to fix what we messed up, meaning an event to save our tenno friends if Corpus win or an event to free whoever got enslaved if Grineer win.

2 - Adding the bp to clan research or the market.

So stop complaining, join whatever side you prefer (or fight for both) and try to enjoy the event instead of complaining over some freakin prizes. For gods sake.

Edited by Hybridon

IF the Grineer win you get the Machete and the Brokk (be it BP or with the catalyst)

Whatever side loses will probably end up having both weapons given out on one of these 2 situations (or even both):

1 - Another freakin event to fix what we messed up, meaning an event to save our tenno friends if Corpus win or an event to free whoever got enslaved if Grineer win.

So stop complaining, join whatever side you prefer (or fight for both) and try to enjoy the event instead of complaining over some freakin prizes. For gods sake.

No, some people are making great points to why it shouldn't be the way it currently is.

I like this idea. I hope it's next weeks event :O but I don't see the grineer/corpus rewarding us after we kicked their @$$

Edited by SteeleTheShow

No, some people are making great points to why it shouldn't be the way it currently is.

Im not saying this is how it SHOULD be, just trying to point out that nothing is lost if your favorite faction doesnt win. They wont shelve those guns.

Plus people seem to have a hard time understanding that the prizes are given by the winner, this is a WAR. People should feel happy they still get a bp if they support the loser, cause as far as Im concerned in a war the prizes are only for the winners.

Plus the fact that they have 2 different sets does give us a clue there will be upcoming events tied to this one, just like other events had some conection.

And the livestream hinted us to 4 events, being this one the first one.

Instead of insulting everyone on the forums how about try to be less condescending and more understanding.

Some people like me absolutely hate grineer art. I just don't enjoy the style of their weapons and I really like Corpus weapons.

If the grineer win, there is no way for anyone to get the Corpus handgun. It will always end up with the Brokk or the bp of it.

I don't understand why you call everyone "muh feels" "whine". I really don't think it's that complicated to understand people wanting a weapon

they want in a game.

Instead of insulting everyone on the forums how about try to be less condescending and more understanding.

Some people like me absolutely hate grineer art. I just don't enjoy the style of their weapons and I really like Corpus weapons.

If the grineer win, there is no way for anyone to get the Corpus handgun. It will always end up with the Brokk or the bp of it.

I don't understand why you call everyone "muh feels" "whine". I really don't think it's that complicated to understand people wanting a weapon

they want in a game.

Just read my post above.

They wont shelve that gun, you will get the Corpus gun if Grineer win, on the next opportunity.

People just are sad cause they wont get what they want right away. As always around these forums.

they want in a game.

I really don't think it's that complicated to understand that DE wouldn't put in the effort to make an in-game resource that is completely unobtainable.

Technically this is the second. Somebody said "4 upcoming weekend events. Two of which will become permanent additions to the game. The orokin vaults are the first" 

Maybe I misunderstood them and this is the first event because I'd hardly consider the vaults a "weekend event" but they are permanant additions to the game. I digress. I can't wait to see what the rest of them are!

Im not saying this is how it SHOULD be, just trying to point out that nothing is lost if your favorite faction doesnt win. They wont shelve those guns.

Plus people seem to have a hard time understanding that the prizes are given by the winner, this is a WAR. People should feel happy they still get a bp if they support the loser, cause as far as Im concerned in a war the prizes are only for the winners.

Plus the fact that they have 2 different sets does give us a clue there will be upcoming events tied to this one, just like other events had some conection.

I'm not quit sure about a few things. People have a hard time understanding the prizes cause its wording is complicated for those. Having a video out might help those who don't quite full understand. Yeah I agree they won't shelve those guns I'm betting they would go into clan research to be honest. I don't know if the upcoming events will be tied to this one since Update 11 is around the corner. (launch of PS4 date, my speculation not fact. cause of Scott asking Rebecca if they would have time for another livestream before the update)

The livestream hinted to use to 4 events, meaning 3 are left. I doubt it will deal with these 2 factions after this until a resolve for certain issues are fixed.

Edited by Gravefire

I really don't think it's that complicated to understand that DE wouldn't put in the effort to make an in-game resource that is completely unobtainable.

My thoughts were one of two things. Either they made these two guns exactly the same with the exception to skin (and they'll either make it lazer or hitscan at the last minute) or they actually made two distinct weapons. If they made two distinct weapons, we will 100% see both of them at some point. If they made one weapon, this is a "choose the skin event". Which I highly doubt.

I'm not quit sure about a few things. People have a hard time understanding the prizes cause its wording is complicated for those. Having a video out might help those who don't quite full understand. Yeah I agree they won't shelve those guns I'm betting they would go into clan research to be honest. I don't know if the upcoming events will be tied to this one since Update 11 is around the corner. (launch of PS4 date, speculation not fact cause of Scott asking Rebecca if they would have time for another livestream before the update)

The livestream hinted to use to 4 events, meaning 3 are left. I doubt it will deal with these 2 factions after this until a resolve for certain issues are fixed.

If people pay attention they will realize that Alad V and Ruk, both hinted as being put in on U11, one as the Corpus "leader" and the other a rework are the leaders on the 2 war fronts. This already gives away a lot of thought on how they can link us further more to get the weapons from the loser.

I agree DE needs to come out and make it clear on how the prizes work, maybe on Prime Time today?

As for what I can understand:

TIER TWO REWARDS - Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

• IF the Corpus win: A deadly Vandal edition of the PROVA. Stun your friends in style. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!
  • IF the GRINEER win: A Wraith edition MACHETTE starving for blood. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!

Complete 25 missions and the reward depends on the victor. So it doesnt matter who you fight for, you get the special version of Prova or Wraith depending on who wins.

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

• IF the Corpus win:
  • And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!
  • You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

• IF the Grineer win:
  •  And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!
  • You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

As for here depends on who wins and if you supported them. If you supported the winner and did 100 missions, you get the weapon with a catalyst and the losers get the BP.

Therefore the loser weapons arent going to be shelved, that would cause mass histeria...

Oh wait, thats already happening.

People are complaining because it's a suboptimal system which rewards bandwagon behavior. Why wouldn't someone complain about that? Why shouldn't they? Is it better to accept mediocrity than to expect excellency? We all know DE can nail it, it's just these little things that keep irking people.

People are complaining because it's a suboptimal system which rewards bandwagon behavior. Why wouldn't someone complain about that? Why shouldn't they? Is it better to accept mediocrity than to expect excellency? We all know DE can nail it, it's just these little things that keep irking people.

The mission rewards are open to contestation, yes.

But the event rewards, sorry, I feel they did it right.

The winner gives out prizes, the loser, well at least he gets that bp. Most losers would get nothing.

When you fail a mission do you get the rewards? Nope. At least in the event you will get a reward for helping the losers.

You have my apologies for that... as I've noted elsewhere, but just to ensure everyone who comes after will know, I've now tagged you in the original post.

That being said, I had no idea who created the graphic in the first place, it was sent to me and thought I would share it in an effort to help combat the misinformation going on around the forums.

Again, my apologies.

You have my apologies for that... as I've noted elsewhere, but just to ensure everyone who comes after will know, I've now tagged you in the original post.

That being said, I had no idea who created the graphic in the first place, it was sent to me and thought I would share it in an effort to help combat the misinformation going on around the forums.

Again, my apologies.

You are the one spreading misinformation.

Anybody that watched Prime Time yesterday knows that only one side of the guns are handed out, the wining side. The other side will be shelved for a further event.