Nightwave glassmaker

I hate this game mode, just a massive time waist. It's absurd, finding clues, when you literally need one clue and you spend hours finding it, do you really think this is fun? And it's randomized, great!!!! Just to have a stupid test where you get three helmets and now figure out which of the three it was, fail and now you need more resonances because you can have 20 at a time... #*!% this S#&$. Seriously thinking of uninstalling seeing that you are incapable of releasing new content that doesn't have a massive grind component that makes you want to smash your head against a wall. 

• Like 4

I 100% agree with you, OP.
I hope just let us fight the boss without doing these very poorly made "research" and "quiz" thing.
I just skip everything and forget about that cool glass sword. It doesn't exist in my game. It doesn't worth the stress. It ruined my whole day already. I don't want to hate the whole game because of 1 badly made game mode.
Whoever made this mode and thought it was fun, you really should rethink. I don't think you will, though.

• Like 2

I didnt mind it at all personally. My only gripe with it would be the fact that we cant sprint or jump. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the mechanics, it was a nice change of pace from our regular running around guns blazing.

Shortly about the final boss: "Mom, mom - when I level up, I will become a real space ninja?" - "No sonny, you will become an Italian plumber in the Dark Souls world 😒"
It is strange that the phrase does not appear at the end: "Thank you Tenno! But your Nora is in another castle"