Nightwave mission of the Glassmaker final fight

SullivanRedMoon

I am writing this announcement, putting this seriously, I just played the Nightwave mission to fight Nihil, and not in 3 attempts have I succeeded, in my opinion, it is unbalanced, since the enemy makes too much melee attacks, that kill, with a single touch, in addition to the fact that the projectile that they shoot at you has a lot of auto aim and is very difficult to dodge, also when you remove a health bar, you do not recover all the platforms, only 2 or 3 platforms, in addition to a single sword blow, it takes several platforms ahead, I see it somewhat unfair, I do not know if I will be the only one, but if someone else has seen this, please, let's see if we make the developers balance it a little more, why Nihil is too exaggerated for you to miss this fight, besides that the platforms that are destroyed do not regenerate, and I have had the misfortune that every time I throw the crystal back at it, it teleports it hits me with its sword and kills me.
come on I don't see it fair.

I have to agree. It is not clear in the beginning what I'm supposed to do, and by the time I can remove his invulnerability (not that I'm sure how), the stupid glass crystals, that I'm supposed to him him with, stop spawning. And while I'm trying to figure out what to do, he can basically one-shot kill me.

And the fact that there has been a cap to how many cephalites I can have in also infuriating. I have been annoyed by those fissures for months, and now that I need them, they are rare to spawn. (not that rare, but every 20  minutes in irritating when you're trying to farm them).

Another thing that I have noticed is that the probability of crystal soldiers coming out has dropped a lot, now it is more difficult, having cephalites, and because of the bad programming that Nihil has, now I cannot face it, I've been making maps for 9 hours, and not a single cephalon comes out, this is incredible, plus there are videos that say that you don't need cephaliths to face him again, and if they are necessary.

Few clues to win fight:

1. U can fall off platforms with no consequences

2. Nihil uses 2 attacks. Sword attack which is lethal -bullet jump anyhere to avoid it Glass shot from his head to glass and slow you down for few seconds

3. You need glass from hiss glass shots to proceed. You can collect them after he missses you with his glass shot. To collect them they must miss you but hit platform. Stand near platform edge and when he shots glass form his head dodge to other side of platform, then collect glass. If u see him attacking with sword bullet jump far away.

4. Pick up glass from missed shots. You have few seconds to throw them so hurry,

5. During Nihil invulnerability phase you have to throw glass at floating crystals (probaly there is one more important but you have only few secs)

6. When Nihil is vulnerable throw glass at him.

Dont rush. Better to loose glass piece than be hit with sword.

4 hours ago, Cristeros said:

Few clues to win fight:

1. U can fall off platforms with no consequences

2. Nihil uses 2 attacks. Sword attack which is lethal -bullet jump anyhere to avoid it Glass shot from his head to glass and slow you down for few seconds

3. You need glass from hiss glass shots to proceed. You can collect them after he missses you with his glass shot. To collect them they must miss you but hit platform. Stand near platform edge and when he shots glass form his head dodge to other side of platform, then collect glass. If u see him attacking with sword bullet jump far away.

4. Pick up glass from missed shots. You have few seconds to throw them so hurry,

5. During Nihil invulnerability phase you have to throw glass at floating crystals (probaly there is one more important but you have only few secs)

6. When Nihil is vulnerable throw glass at him.

Dont rush. Better to loose glass piece than be hit with sword.

Thank god I found guide to beat him. He was literally hard to do without some research

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-30 at 3:19 AM, Hobie-wan said:

All you need is a plain vertical jump to go over his sword sideswipe.

My big problem is that it seems you HAVE to jump AFTER his telegraph, or it won't work.

If I was already mid-air from a jump - and THEN he uses sword move, I can't jump again because I've already used it and am not on the ground. This means I have NO options anymore for dodging the attack, and it's a guarantee kill.

Every time I've fought him so far, this is what winds up getting me. If you were already in mid-air - that should count as a successful dodge.

Things that would make this better:

1. make dodge rolling also count - since you can do that if you're already mid-air

2. give us our melee weapon - this would give us the option to slam attack off the map for a cheesy, but effective method

3. Just make mid-air count as dodging it.

23 minutes ago, Chemomancer said:

My big problem is that it seems you HAVE to jump AFTER his telegraph, or it won't work.

If I was already mid-air from a jump - and THEN he uses sword move, I can't jump again because I've already used it and am not on the ground. This means I have NO options anymore for dodging the attack, and it's a guarantee kill.

If you need to stay in the air, glide. If you need to get down, ground slam. Even if you shoot off into nothing, you won't die from being hit.

Archived